Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Companion Cube View Post
    Lol, ive been right since chapter 1.
    I doubt that...

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    I doubt that...
    Seriously. I read a preface on the series first so I knew someone would kill someone and I read chapter 1 slowly. (Btw, I'm crazy about murder mysteries, I've read hundereds.) So I said to myself, who is the most likely person not to kill everyone else? Two answers, the main guy (I forgot everyone's names) and the girl (The wolf one), and because the manga is in the main guy's perspective I can rule him out (Unless this managa plot goes to multiple personalities, unlikily and in any case id rather be wrong about something so complex) and the only one left who would never kill anyone was the girl who turned out to be the wolf.

Rule #1: It's always the Doorman.

-Basicily a Metaphor for saying its always the one who your mind keeps saying it can't be.

Have to admit, the glasses guy almost confused me for a secound but i thought of it logicaly. If he killed Rei would he make a point of being the first one awake? No, thats suicide. So my suspicions on the girl grew from 100 to 200% certain.

The rest of the series there was nothing else that threw me off of thinking it was the girl, the only slightest (And i mean slight) suspicion i had of anyone else was Rei. Often the killer "kills" his or her self to remove suspicion completely. But then i thought of it consequentialy.

If it IS Rei then the whole story is ruined because the author used a gimmick (Fake death) to scam the reader rather than literary skill to confuse and trick the reader to believe something else. In the case of it being Rei i would've been pissed at the writer so, I continued to believe the girl was the wolf.

See, I knew it from the start, at the very most my suspicion wavered for but a few pages while i thought it over.

I actually thought of double personality on the side of the main protagonist. From the start I already had the hunch that the girl close to him is the killer but whenever the killer is shown there's no boobs. So I thought that ok so it's a guy . Anyway it was pretty exciting to see who the real killer is.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Companion Cube View Post
    Seriously. I read a preface on the series first so I knew someone would kill someone and I read chapter 1 slowly. (Btw, I'm crazy about murder mysteries, I've read hundereds.) So I said to myself, who is the most likely person not to kill everyone else? Two answers, the main guy (I forgot everyone's names) and the girl (The wolf one), and because the manga is in the main guy's perspective I can rule him out (Unless this managa plot goes to multiple personalities, unlikily and in any case id rather be wrong about something so complex) and the only one left who would never kill anyone was the girl who turned out to be the wolf.

Rule #1: It's always the Doorman.

-Basicily a Metaphor for saying its always the one who your mind keeps saying it can't be.

Have to admit, the glasses guy almost confused me for a secound but i thought of it logicaly. If he killed Rei would he make a point of being the first one awake? No, thats suicide. So my suspicions on the girl grew from 100 to 200% certain.

The rest of the series there was nothing else that threw me off of thinking it was the girl, the only slightest (And i mean slight) suspicion i had of anyone else was Rei. Often the killer "kills" his or her self to remove suspicion completely. But then i thought of it consequentialy.

If it IS Rei then the whole story is ruined because the author used a gimmick (Fake death) to scam the reader rather than literary skill to confuse and trick the reader to believe something else. In the case of it being Rei i would've been pissed at the writer so, I continued to believe the girl was the wolf.

See, I knew it from the start, at the very most my suspicion wavered for but a few pages while i thought it over.
    Wow why didn't you post that before the chapter was released ?

Anyway, how is Yuu going to survive now...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    I actually thought of double personality on the side of the main protagonist. From the start I already had the hunch that the girl close to him is the killer but whenever the killer is shown there's no boobs. So I thought that ok so it's a guy . Anyway it was pretty exciting to see who the real killer is.
    Yeah, that too. Buuuut, if you look closely at the wolf, the way his shirt is worn is kinda unisex, ruffeled like a woman but flat like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Wow why didn't you post that before the chapter was released ?

Anyway, how is Yuu going to survive now...

Cause I read the whole series before i realized that there was a discusion about it, lol.

I hope he dies, it'd be gay for light to win once again.

We need an ending where the killing continues to some other players hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by Wizzle View Post
    We need an ending where the killing continues to some other players hehe...
    agreed... And some more better killings, i mean hanging persons, decapitate... The mangaka should be more original, and play more with the readers mind, i mean this was a bit obvious! Now, in the next chapter someone will resurrect from the land of the deads and save yuu or yuu will take off the rope around his next and escape from the claws of the wolf by magical arts

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Veteran Member
    I just read the latest chapter.

I was right! (I blame the person who seems to be least suspicious, and the author made it clear that Yuu was not the rabbit, so I blamed the next least suspicious person.)

Now I think about it, I think the author was giving us a clue/hint when Yuu found Haruka's head and saw what appeared to be Mitsuki's body chest down. Mitsuki had probably killed Haruka, chopped off her head, and hung her body in such a way that only her body from chest and down showed, thus making herself look dead.

Clever, though in a gross and disgusting way...

Also, look at this-
    http://read.mangashare.com/Doubt/cha...0/page010.html

(Why didn't I see the hint there before?!)

Oh, and also, I think that Mitsuki might have been cooperating with another member in the group. I'm not sure.
    Last edited by iseeandwitness; 08-31-2008 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iseeandwitness View Post
    I just read the latest chapter.

I was right! (I blame the person who seems to be least suspicious, and the author made it clear that Yuu was not the rabbit, so I blamed the next least suspicious person.)

Now I think about it, I think the author was giving us a clue/hint when Yuu found Haruka's head and saw what appeared to be Mitsuki's body chest down. Mitsuki had probably killed Haruka, chopped off her head, and hung her body in such a way that only her body from chest and down showed, thus making herself look dead.

Clever, though in a gross and disgusting way...

Also, look at this-
    http://read.mangashare.com/Doubt/cha...0/page010.html

(Why didn't I see the hint there before?!)

Oh, and also, I think that Mitsuki might have been cooperating with another member in the group. I'm not sure.
    lol...u didn't catch that hint? that was probably the BIGGEST hint.

Does anyone have any idea of how mitsuki killed people while she was locked in the bathroom for so long? Did she really have someone cooperating with her? or did she move around and then jumped back into the bathroom later?

Isn't it obvious? Yuu is the only innocent one, everyone else are just pretending to be dead. It's all just a horrible, horrible joke.