Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I read up until 170 or so and I heard it was already finished in Japan. I suppose it hasn't been fully translated yet?

they have released up to 196 at onemanga and i highly recommend reading it to the end it is still sad that it is gone.

I can't wait for it to be completely translated, Im checking OneManga like all the time now haha. Still it seems like it will be a sad ending when we get to it for some reason
    A pie in the sky?

I still say this is damn well one of the greatest manga's I've read, I can't believe it doesn't have a bigger fanbase :S

Mmmm that was a satisfying ending, I kinda wanted the last villain to have a more pathetic death but it was still pretty good. I liked how they finished up the manga though.

You guys think there will be a season 2?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Mmmm that was a satisfying ending, I kinda wanted the last villain to have a more pathetic death but it was still pretty good. I liked how they finished up the manga though.

You guys think there will be a season 2?
    You reckon it wasn't pathetic? He threw him off a plane after cutting his body into small pieces, made him lick his shoes while going at mach-speed II, then he had a LONG drop into the ocean. A painful and long death. Perhaps not pathetic, but certainly befitting, and that was definitely a satisfying ending. I was quite happy that Kasai was still alive, he's a genuinely good character for a villain and embodies what Yako said about it being necessary that there is evil in the world. The time skip was a very nice addition and Neuro's return was awesome.

I don't know about season 2, while it would be incredibly win it may wreck the series, as practically everything except Kasai was wrapped up with that ending, unless he could somehow fit the ultimate mystery into it, but he's already done the masterminding thing in there with Sicks so it'd be pointless to add ANOTHER mastermind over sicks, who had already proved his independence in that he wanted to kill every other being out there.

I am officially heart-broken that this series has come to an end, this was definatly one of the best series i have ever read and Neuro will be missed greatly!! although that ending was great I love how everything was wrapped up nicely and that Yako had a realistic look on the world and the necesscity of evil!

Yeah jio99 you definitely match my thoughts exactly.

Shirude yeah your right it was a pretty awesome death but I wanted him to be in fear more haha, loved that part where Neuro gave him a little demonic energy and he went nuts! It was awesome haha, did it seem like Sicks was still alive after? Im not sure, and I kinda want him to be dead already but he was for sure hands down the most messed up end boss of any manga ive ever read lol
    A pie in the sky?

Now the Weekly Shonen Jump is officialy out of good series.
    Last edited by L0ki; 09-29-2009 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ki View Post
    Now the Weekly Shonen Jump is officialy out of good series.
    *One piece
    Naruto's getting better but Bleach is getting worse every week... Beezlebub is actually good and so is Medaka Box, both interesting manga, Psyren's REALLY good in terms of story and character development, Katekyo Hitman Reborn is pretty sweet, and I don't read the rest of them.

BUT that's just my opinion