View Poll Results: What did you think of the chapter?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • l5l Excellent

1 33.33%
  • l4l Great

2 66.67%
  • l3l Average

0 0%
  • l2l Bad

0 0%
  • l1l Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! 398 Discussion / 399 Predictions

Chapter is out! http://www.mangapanda.com/katekyo-hitman-reborn/398

Well damn! Jager ain't messing around at all.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Jager actually frightens me...how the hell is Tsuna going to trump this guy?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    ummm....wow!!!! All of a sudden I dont think they have a chance. It would have helped if Xanxus got serious from the start. The same goes for Byakuran......I wonder if
    Spoiler!
    is dead. He looks dead. Great chapter
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

3 minutes... rather it looks like Jegear will come for Tsuna in 10 seconds. Will Reborn use it ?

At first I thought that all of Vindice can open portals, because Spade was able to do it after obtaining Mukuro's body, but it was actually Jegear that was opening them for everyone else... I guess after obtaining Flame of Night, he was able to copy Jegear's power the same way he copied the Vongola Gear and other things.

Squalo had no chance against someone capable of dividing space... space cutting swordsmanship is one of the most powerful and mostly unstoppable. The only other kinds that can face it are Time and Void.

I'm not going to dismiss the possibility of this team simply being projections from Mukuro, as a means to initially learn of Jager's power before going in and... Losing arms. If such a thing isn't the case(which most likely will hold true as noted by Reborn's remarks), then I'll have to say I'm legitimately surprised. I would have never thought Amano had the balls to screw Xanxus up nor did I think she had the gall to kill Squall. Still don't really.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinitum View Post
    I'm not going to dismiss the possibility of this team simply being projections from Mukuro, as a means to initially learn of Jager's power before going in and... Losing arms. If such a thing isn't the case(which most likely will hold true as noted by Reborn's remarks), then I'll have to say I'm legitimately surprised. I would have never thought Amano had the balls to screw Xanxus up nor did I think she had the gall to kill Squall. Still don't really.
    I actually have to agree with you. I went into this chapter without any high hopes. Upon completion I was left with a single thought: "Oh shit." As soon as the chapter opened I was thinking this one-on-one shit again? Why don't they just fight him all at the same-time. Imagine my surprise when the instant he appeared behind XanXus I was forced to stomach the revelation that whether they fight one-on-one or as a group it will all end the same way. I knew Jaeger was strong but THIS, this I was not quite expecting.

I thought about giving this chapter a terrible because my man (XanXus) got MERKED!! But I thought better of it.
    Last edited by Zero Phoenix; 08-23-2012 at 04:07 PM.

well X-man aint dead just yet. Matter-a-fact it looks like he's getting serious with all his old scars reappearing. But yea, I will be beyond upset if next chapter Xanxus gets the squalo treatment. Xanxus is my boi!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    well X-man aint dead just yet. Matter-a-fact it looks like he's getting serious with all his old scars reappearing. But yea, I will be beyond upset if next chapter Xanxus gets the squalo treatment. Xanxus is my boi!!!!!!
    Xanxus still got shat on and it will continue to be that way should he persist, old scars showing up or not. Jager is too overwhelming. It's unfortunate because Xanxus is my favorite character but unless what I said previously holds true (Xanxus and others simply being Mukuro projections - highly unlikely) then he's screwed if he continues to fight. He'll get the Squall treatment but I doubt Amano has it in her to kill him. My question however is, where the hell is Hibari? You would think that if they were going for a gangbang that they'd at least include everyone of pertinence, the strongest fighters of the generation. There may or may not be an asspull involving Hibari in the future unless Tsuna and his crew are a little more astute than I give them credit for.

Xanxus still got shat on and it will continue to be that way should he persist, old scars showing up or not.
    This is a "Reborn forum Quotable". Hilarious!

It's unfortunate because Xanxus is my favorite character
    mine too. I'm a Big Mukuro & Byakuran fan, but Xanxus is Boss! Liger (lion/Tiger) plus dual 9 millies = awesome!

My question however is, where the hell is Hibari?
    Probably somewhere, biting someone to death![QUOTE]

You would think that if they were going for a gangbang that they'd at least include everyone of pertinence....
    Funny and disturbing all at the same time. Somewhat like a melting pot of inappropriate. +1
    FOOLS!!!!!