Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Naruto A NaruHina one shot...

Okay...Well I had nothing to do, so I sat down and wrote this. Please enjoy if you're a NaruHina fan *wink*
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *Naruto P.O.V.**
    It was one rainy night. My room seemed as dark as ever. In my little apartment, I felt lonely. I slowly put on my usual orange/blue jumpsuit and climbed on the rooftop. It was raining, but the stars were shining as bright as ever. I just sat there. Watching the stars. But only one was really catching my sight. One and only one. My whole body was soaked and freezing. Though right now, to me, I didn't mind at all. Right now, the only thing I could think of was the stars. I hoped to be like that one star that attracted my attention. I wished it, I dreamt it, I promised it, I believed it... I wanted to shine brighter than anyone else!* The rain made me feel dizzy. Then I felt something on my face, it was warm. Something I haven't felt for a long, long time. A tear. I stood up, got down from the roof. I closed my eyes. I went for a walk. Everything was calm. The streets usually so crowded looked like an empty world now. I looked around me, left, right behind...Before sitting down beside a big stone. I gave the sky, that star, one last glance before I fell asleep.
    *Hinata P.O.V.*
    I looked out my window. The rain was great. The thought of going out to train next to a waterfall, under the rain crossed my mind. I was waiting for a night with such rain as long as I could remember. Just then, my lavender eyes spotted a boy. A golden haired, orange suited boy. When I saw him look around himself, a thought, just a thought told me that he was looking for me. It only lasted a second, as I shooked that thought away.He layed down beside a stone. Resting his body on it. That's when my body started to move on it's own. Quietly, I changed my clothes and went outside. Making sure my father wasn't awake, I crept out of the Hyuuga residence. The weather was cold, freezing even. But I was almost melting of heat. I saw him. His peaceful face made me feel that I would loose consciousness any second now. But my will-power kept me awake. Though everything was blury, I knew he was asleep. My hand slowly, really slowly moved up and layed itself on his cheek. A drop of rain fell roughfly on my neck, bringing me back to my senses. I was trembling. This moment seemed like an eternity. Another drop of rain landed on the back of my neck. As it rolled down my backbone, I realized my face slowly approaching his. He let out a soft moan wich made me jump. At first, I thought he woke up. I froze, incapable of moving any closer. Then I found out that he was still sleeping. I hesitated, the fact of it being only me and him made everything seem so unreal, like a dream. No one was watching us, but my courage was at it's limit. I took a deep breath and landed a soft kiss on his forehead. A night that I would never forget. I touched my lips, the feeling of his skin was still on them. Did I really kiss him? The sun will rise soon. I caught a cold, but everything was worth it. I picked up my blouse that had been on Naruto-kun the second I was close enough to him and hurried back into the Hyuuga residence. I turned around to see his peaceful face another time and to my astonishment, his eyes were open.-Arigatou, Hinata. He said, with a grin. A grin full of love and kindness, directly adressed to me...
    THE END!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, I hope you liked it...
    Credits:
    Characters: Masashi Kishimoto
    Story: Kikiz
    Last edited by Kikiz; 06-28-2008 at 02:30 AM.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Hey Kikiz! You like poethic stories like that...You're the first girl like that I ever "met". You're sweet. You made the pic? Good one! I'm so unsure about my drawing skills.....

Well, first off, nope, I didn't make the pic.
    Off topic----> lol^^ Don't worry about your drawing skills! Like you said, you will continue to draw and you'll get better. I think you're good with you're Ikoude drawing

Edit: Hmm... Wow... I really got off topic in here...
    Well, thanks, lazybum, princess of Alucard and se7enLOL^^
    Last edited by Kikiz; 10-07-2008 at 10:13 PM.

RicanGirl ††Princess of Alucard††'s Avatar
    ahhhh that is soo sweet I just love it naruxhina forever

credit by POW

You seem to have the wrong idea, so I'll clariry. A rule is just a rule. Whether we abide by it or not is our damn choice. Whether we follow the rule, whether we break the rule and get killed by our own kind, that's our damm freedom.

** He said "I Love you" I sneezed & said "sorry" I'm allergic to BULLSHIT!! **

NICE FIC KIKIZ!!!
    (Are you gonna post your manga one day?)

C u in school.

yata!!! you r jenny^^ No, gomen, i'm not posting my manga, it's gonna take FOREVER to scan the whole thing.(I know that your sarcastic about 'nice fic kikiz' but thanks^^)
    btw,你在学校已经可以读我的漫画,为什么还要我把它'post'到网上?

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    Well, first off, nope, I didn't make the pic. And thanks for the "flowers" lol! Don't worry about your drawing skills! Like you said, you will continue to draw and you'll get better! I think you're good with you're Ikoude drawing!
    i see love between Kikiz and Yori

HEY!!Whoa... We just have some stuff in comon, don't jump to conclusions. What's wrong with some encouragement?(To Minato Namikaze:LOL, you can be weird time to time^^)

Quote Originally Posted by Kikiz View Post
    HEY!!Whoa... We just have some stuff in comon, don't jump to conclusions. What's wrong with some encouragement?(To Minato Namikaze:LOL, you can be weird time to time^^)
    since my Kushina is death.....

wow, well done. i wish i can write as well as you can. ^^