Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think madara did summon the kyuubi in the fight at the valley of the end and that the 1st may have sealed both off them away somewhere and that would conveniently explain why madara would come back again after such a long absents.

Madara used the Kyuubi to attack Konoha MANY YEARS after his fight with the 1st. It is entirely unreasonable to assume that Madara used the Kyuubi in the fight against the 1st.

The details of this battle are unknown, save that it concluded with the 1st having control of Konoha and Madara leaving his clan and the leaf forever.

The strongest hint we have to go on about this fight is that it is ironically like Sauske's and the Naruto's fight. The circumstances of THAT fight were that Sauske wanted to leave the leaf village for power and revenge, and Naruto being his friend tried his best to stop him from leaving. Naruto lost the fight, but Sauske spared him, letting Naruto live to return to Konoha and Sauske to sever that bond to search for power.

If we replace Sauske with Madara, and Naruto with the 1st, it seems that Madara wanted to leave all along, and that he won over the 1st. Whether or not this is true is purely speculation.

madara wouldnt want to leave the hidden leaf, he wanted to become its main leader, and he lost the battle for controll.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    madara wouldnt want to leave the hidden leaf, he wanted to become its main leader, and he lost the battle for controll.
    Well, if thats true, then Sauske and Naruto's battle is NOTHING like the battle between Madara and the 1st. So either Kakashi is lying or Itachi is lying.

Kakashi said it was "like" the 1st and Madara's battle. He didn't say that all the circumstances were an exact carbon copy of what happened between the 1st and Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Madara used the Kyuubi to attack Konoha MANY YEARS
    i dont remember that it is confirmed that madara who controlled the kyuubi to attack konoha

Quote Originally Posted by K-MAN View Post
    i dont remember that it is confirmed that madara who controlled the kyuubi to attack konoha
    Yes, it is confirmed that Madara used the Kyuubi to attack Konoha. Itachi confirms it. Read Chapter 386.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    Heres what I don't understand. once madara was defeated why did the rest of the uchiha clan stay in konoha?

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    this is just a thoery i made, its just a thought i had, sorry if its already been made.

Kakashi said after he found naruto at the end of the valley its ironic that naruto and sasuke has a fight there.

What if madara's and the 1st’s fight ended a bit like naruto's and sasuke's.

They both became unconscious then the 1st woke up before madara and he killed him madara.
    Its already been stated that after the first hokage owned madara, madara uchiha ran away and hid and the first hokage went looking for him.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

its just a thought i had, so i dont realy know what happend, but were does it say madara uchiha ran away and hid and the first hokage went looking for him.