Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Theres no way Allen is the most powerful exorcist. The generals are far stronger than him, and far stronger than any of the other exorcists. However, if you don't include generals, then maybe Allen. Krory's power is insanely broken though. I doubt any of the other exorcists could defeat him in his blood form. How do you defeat that? Maybe with water? Or by evaporating it?

Edit: About the latest chapter though: I'd say it's definately a parasite type. I imagine when she deactivates it, the blood with go back inside her body. If you want to say she's not a parasite type (even though in the manga they've actually been saying she's going to become a parasite type), then you could argue that when Allen turns his arm into a sword, it's no longer a parasite type. It's just innocence being wielding by a one-armed guy. Unfortunately we don't really have any other parasite types to compare Lenalee's new innocence too.

Everyone just thought she would have to bleed to activate her innocence...isn't that abit cruel...i feel sad for her...~_~

I think probably not becuz she is the only person who doesn't get much injury well...she did when she fought with Eshi but i don't think there is any other fight to make her get much injury other than a little scatch or lose consious so Hoshino-sensei wouldn't want to bleed her that much...i can't imagine how she activate her innocence but definitly not to bleed again....

D.Gray-man is the BEST!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Truesoul View Post
    Theres no way Allen is the most powerful exorcist. The generals are far stronger than him, and far stronger than any of the other exorcists. However, if you don't include generals, then maybe Allen. Krory's power is insanely broken though. I doubt any of the other exorcists could defeat him in his blood form. How do you defeat that? Maybe with water? Or by evaporating it?

Edit: About the latest chapter though: I'd say it's definately a parasite type. I imagine when she deactivates it, the blood with go back inside her body. If you want to say she's not a parasite type (even though in the manga they've actually been saying she's going to become a parasite type), then you could argue that when Allen turns his arm into a sword, it's no longer a parasite type. It's just innocence being wielding by a one-armed guy. Unfortunately we don't really have any other parasite types to compare Lenalee's new innocence too.
    We were discussing who were the strongest exorcists, without counting in the Generals, we all know Allen isn't stronger then any of the Generals.

And about Allen's innocence, you can't exactly call it an equipment type no matter how you look at it because despite him turning the innocence into a sword, it's his arm that he's using. If he could only transform his innocence, and not his arm with it, then it could be called an equipment type.

This makes me also more certain that Lenalee's innocence is a parasitic type, since it used her blood to invocate.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Energy isn't a physical part of the body, though. It's more spiritualy-centered.

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!