Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    really morbid chapter, all those blood stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    Seems like stigmata
    Yeah bro, i was just gonna say that, which also means, Allen is left hand, Lenalee has the 2 feet, we are missing the third strongest exorcist who has a parasite on his right hand, and possibly someone with the cross innocence around his forehead, kinda like tiki mik when he got his noah marks removed by Allen but in innocence form. lol and together they form the heart innocence.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Omg!! The "Red Boots Of Death" Is So Cool!! I Wanna Buy One!! It's So Stylish!! Lols!! Dgm's Outfits Are All So Gothic And Stuff!!
    Last edited by allenxlenalee; 03-22-2008 at 05:34 AM. Reason: No reason
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    A crazy thought here... If Lenalee is a parasitic type now. I mean, she is one now... Then she'll be eating mountains of food like Allen.. Wow. Together they can clean the entire kitchen of food [and leave the rest with no food to eat xD]!

Anyway. This chapter was kind of exciting, though I wished it could've been longer... And yeah, if Kanda took Allen's Sword/hand and started kicking the level 4's ass, it'll be hilarious... XD Just imagine...

The teamwork between Allen, Kanda and Lavi was great! At last, Kanda is admitting that he alone can't help, cause his mugen is gone... ><

And hopefully Lenalee won't win the level 4 with one kick or something... That means that her power is higher than Allen and the other generals, which is a no-no for me. NO. Don't let Lenalee be overpowered! ><

But I still hope that the level 4 will be gotten rid of soon. ><

Totally awesome chapter! xD I'm surprised that Kanda's hair is still up after that battering he took Lmao, Lenalee looks totally badass on the last page though but im not too sure whether she is a parasite now, cause like blackturtle said aren't you meant to be born with the innocence to be a parasite?
    Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water....

O_O

But, cause there's a but, when Hevlaska retrieved her innocence, she said it was turning to parasite type, so the next synchro would have probably meant something bad cause all of the parasite problems, etc.
    And the fact that is mixed with her blood, it's like Crowley, isn't a blood parasite too? So they can take different abilities depending on the wielder?
    I think it was a bit gross, but quite nice. I hate this 15 pages stuff, though. And Allen's sword too.

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Oh.. And parasitic types aren't all born with innocence... For one example, refer to Krory..
    And I was thinking that maybe all equipment types had the potential to evolve parasitic so long as the user and innocence share the same will...

I don't think all innocences can evolve from equipment to parasitic. When the innocence and the user's wish are the same they get higher synchro rate, it doesn't evolve from equip to parasitic. If it would have then generals such as Cross would have had parasitic type innocence.

But I wonder if Lenalee's innocence is a parasitic type now. It didn't look like it, but I could be wrong.

As for the Allen, Kanda, Lavi moment. LOVE IT XD finally some teamwork.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

If all Innocence could evolve from resolve(Rhyme not intended.), don't you think others would have big crazy Innocences, too? I mean, people can be desperate in situtations like this and start thinking weird things.
    It's obviously got something to do with the Heart; Innocence should evolve just 'cause she wants to help her friends. It's able to evolve for her to help her friends because it's got something to do with the heart.

(God, I just repeat things, don't I? XDD)

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I love the way kanda and lavi helped allen!! Kanda isnt such a cold hearted person. Lenalee looks like a hooker now, however i think its gonna be quite an awesome weapon.