Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Seems like stigmata
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Dissenter of Shangri-la
    nice ch. this week.

nice to see that allen is awake. he's gone from conscious to unconscious to conscious in 2 chapters. poor guy... and lavi and kanda helping him hold his sword was a nice touch, though i half expected kanda to try to take allen's sword/innocence and try to fight himself. bet it was hard for him to hear lavi say allen was "all we've got".(nice to have kanda knowing he needs allen to live)

and wow, lenalee has blood boots now. i'm glad she ended up with a normal looking parasite type and not an ugly one.(she's too pretty to end up with some crazy deformed looking legs). though i have to say i'd find it a little lame if she could suddenly start hurting the lvl 4. if Cross and the other generals couldn't do much, having her be able to damage it wouldn't make sense to me..

and hey, hevlaska is okay...

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    That was a good chap, at least Lenalee has her innocence back now. But isn't it a parasitic type, I mean, it was made with her blood, so I'm, assuming that her boots will do the whole disappearing into those two cross marks and then coming back out when she activates/deactivates it.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Yeah exactly, it is a parasite. I'm wondering why people began thinking it might not be parasite or wanting it to not be parasite...I think parasites are pretty cool.
    As for the leve 4 Akuma, well we don't know, maybe we are being fooled here. Maybe we are being made to think that Lenalee will jump in and wipe out the level 4, or its possible that she will aid Allen in weakening the level 4 and everyone's favorite Cross jumps in and saves the day.

Those crosses look exactly like Tyki's crosses. I wonder if there's any connention between the Noah clan and the innocence.
    Anyways, awesome chapter, finally it's moving on!

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Wow, i loved her innocence, very pretty. I totally freaked out when her blood started to squirt out and her eyes turned black.
    Anyway, I'm glad Lenalee got her power back and she's a parasite type now, which sucks caz shes gonna die early...oh well.
    Oh and has everyone forgotten about the Noah, Lulubell was it? I bet she will reappear once the Lvl 4 dies... and this is gonna happen once everyone is too tired.
    I'd do that if i was her... the ultimate defeat.

Or possibly the ultimate ownage. Who knows, maybe everybody is waiting for Lulubell to appear more than wanting to kill the level 4.

Yeah, we haven't seen her actual power... But then again, we haven't seen the Level 4's... They'd be invincible if they teamed up, but something is telling me Lulubell is unconscious and has no clue that a Level 4 was born.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Yeah exactly, it is a parasite. I'm wondering why people began thinking it might not be parasite or wanting it to not be parasite...I think parasites are pretty cool.
    As for the leve 4 Akuma, well we don't know, maybe we are being fooled here. Maybe we are being made to think that Lenalee will jump in and wipe out the level 4, or its possible that she will aid Allen in weakening the level 4 and everyone's favorite Cross jumps in and saves the day.
    I don't want it to be a parasite because parasites DIE EARLY and I don't want Lenalee to die ;_;
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

A very awesome chapter indeed!!

I feel that she's still a equip type (isn't if you're a parasite type, it meant that you were born from the start with it?). The fact that her innocence formed from her blood means that her feelings are mixed into it (and her resolve). As for the innocence mark in her legs, I think it was left there to remind her of their exchange they made on that day: as long as she follows the innocence, the innocence will give her the power to protect the people most dearest to her.

But yup, can't wait till the next chapter to see what it really does!