Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man 153 Discussion / 154 Predictions

lenalee finally hav a new weapon~~~^^

so i guess it's technically still not parasite type...........although it seems like it has a mind of its own, it wont have an effect like allen's i.e. eating lots of food.

LOL
    The Innocence is so smart
    It KNEW that Lenalee didn't want to be Parasite type
    So instead of deforming her legs (like deforming allen's arm)
    It absorbed her blood and forced its way out of her body creating the RED BOOTS OF DEATH MUHAHAHAHAHAH

LOL @ the 3 boys holding one sword
    If ppl didn't know it was a sword some random fangirl might've been misled XD
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

And let me guess, now with her new found powers, she can somehow easily defeat the Level 4 akuma like Allen defeated the level 3 when he got crown clown. And my hope went up a bit when i saw Kanda's hand on Allen's sword, i was like, finally the ultimate combo fighters but that won't be happening yet(I mean Kanda using Allen's sword and Allen still fighting with crown clown).
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    And let me guess, now with her new found powers, she can somehow easily defeat the Level 4 akuma like Allen defeated the level 3 when he got crown clown. And my hope went up a bit when i saw Kanda's hand on Allen's sword, i was like, finally the ultimate combo fighters but that won't be happening yet(I mean Kanda using Allen's sword and Allen still fighting with crown clown).
    I REALLY REALLY hope u didn't forget that the sword is ALLEN'S BLOODY LEFT HAND!??!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Allen suddenly materialzes another Innocence left hand and says
    "Okay Kanda u can have my old left arm?"
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

geez too short, we need 3 more pages at least, whats with 15 these past few weeks. Doesn't matter it was a good chapter and those boots look awesome. Really stylish too, fashion-wise.

Not a parasite? Check out page 12, her feet have the two crosses embedded on each of her legs respectively in the same manner that Allen has the cross on his hand.

that is actually the scar the Innocnce left when it left her body forcefully
    I think Hoshino wanted it to be dramatic and make it a cross shape
    but it COULD be parasite type depending on where the Innocence goes when it becomes inactive... If it returns to her body, it's parasite. If it becomes some new designer shoes it's equip.
    I <3 Katsura Hinagiku

I highly doubt it was made for dramatic purposes, Helveska did say that parasite was imminent, so this just supports what the manga told us. I dunno where the doubt about parasite came from.

Also, on the last page, the "scar" is in the same place on the boots as when it was "engraved" on her bare legs. Or somewhat close.

Technically, it still is a parasitic type now--'cause the boots formed from her blood.
    (Though I'm still not too thrilled with the idea. :/)

I had really hoped those spoilers about Cross-sama coming back were true! T.T
    Aw well, 'least we got some KandaLaviAllen action. <3

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!