Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar
    maybe they did some investigation...but decided it was to risky and Sandaime didnt want to put in danger the whole village....so they kept sasuke as a memento....lol (dont get me wrong i'm an uchiha fan but to much uchiha can be a bit anoying).........

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Ah, yeah, I figured. Sasuke sure got his ass whopped that time hehe x)
    i was refering to the present sasuke-itachi fight......
    zetsu said that "this wasn't itachi true power or potential"......

can anyone show me when and where did itachi whoop orochimaru at the age of eleven.

Quote Originally Posted by Neji da REAL SHOTTA View Post
    can anyone show me when and where did itachi whoop orochimaru at the age of eleven.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/nar...nga-proof.html

This thread basically explains it. It was stated that Orochimaru left Akatsuki 7 years ago, and Orochimaru left Akatsuki when Itachi beat him. Itachi was supposedly 18 when that was stated so 7 years ago he would have been 11. Honestly, I think it is just a continuity error and Itachi was supposed to be 13 but based on what the manga says he was 11, so that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    i was refering to the present sasuke-itachi fight......
    zetsu said that "this wasn't itachi true power or potential"......
    Not to mention Itachi had Sasuke totally beat, his body simply gave out as a result of the damage he had sustained from his diminished eyes and, most likely, damage inflicted on him by some other source (as Zetsu implied). Sasuke didn't beat Itachi, he simply managed to survive long enough for Itachi to die of other causes and thus he won by default. It's a similar situation to what happened with Gaara and Kimimaro.
    Last edited by artifice; 03-26-2008 at 02:45 AM.

I think it was actually a blow to konoha. The uchiha clan was the no1 elite clan in the village, the sharingan was feared accross different lands and countries. I dont think there was much they could do, the clan on its own was already very powerful and had been managing all thier internal aafairs quite well. Who would think that an entire clan could be wiped out in one night by one of their own? THere wasnt much they could do, they would only be hunting down one of the remaining 2 uchihas. Killing Itachi wont have solved anything.

hey ........wat do u guys think the uchiha clan did when kyubi attacked konoha..??...
    seeing as their ms secret (the one abt ms being able to control kyubi) is written where their secret meeting takes place.......most of the higher ranking uchihas must have known abt this including sasuke/itachi 's dad........
    do u think they might've helped minato ....??.....

Minato was a genius, he didn't need help....I remember that shodaime had a scroll which only the hokages could read, there were secrets of the Leaf. Maybe he wrote something about Madra controlling Kyuubi and Minato read it and knew what to do...