Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    yeah, uchiha's suck...they've sucked ever since time immemorial.

when they decided to kill each other for their eyes..they've doomed themselves to eternal damnation. do they think that killing their kin will make their clan cool? yeah, kinda though since its a culture bathed in blood haha

and what about their survivor sasuke? he became a power whore and went to a genius who barely comes of as average compared to their sharingan...user!

to hell with the uchihas!
    Talent Personified

In this world of knives and guns, I walk with empty hands...WAR Takamura!

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8 View Post
    not that powerful if a little boy wiped them out.
    Hence the reason why Itachi is widely feared and respected. Its not that the Uchiha Clan was weak it is that Itachi was very powerful. Orochimaru was feared and renowned for his power and genius, a candidate for Hokage even but Itachi brushed him aside like nothing. People seem to be writing Itachi off as a weakling lately just because of his fight against Sasuke but it has been made fairly obvious that he was already in a highly weakened state on top of being nearly blind.

People can hate the Uchiha Clan all they want but their power is undeniable. I think that the destruction of the Uchiha clan was devastating to Konoha, however, there just wasn't a lot that could be done about it. From what I can tell that seemed to be during a time of relative peace so in that sense they were probably lucky that it didn't happen during a time when they were likely to face an attack. It seems to me that in the Naruto time line Konoha is definitely weaker than it was said to be in the past, it is often mentioned that their forces are spread thin, etc, the loss of the Uchiha Clan was likely a factor in that. Itachi was being hunted and had been marked as an S-Rank criminal but he was with Akatsuki and was incredibly powerful. Even if they did manage to find him what would they do, Kakashi and Kurenai both tried but Itachi beat them effortlessly.

Also people are judging the uchiha clan from there past, but I don’t think the hokage's would let a war happen in there own village, the uchiha clan most likely stopped killing each other when the 1st became hokage.

Otherwise if the uchiha clan did always kill each other they wouldn’t have been the one to make the police force and if they brought so much terror they would have been kicked out the hidden leaf.

Itachi and madara are not even a hand full of uchiha's yet you hate there guts because of a few ninja.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Hence the reason why Itachi is widely feared and respected. Its not that the Uchiha Clan was weak it is that Itachi was very powerful. Orochimaru was feared and renowned for his power and genius, a candidate for Hokage even but Itachi brushed him aside like nothing. People seem to be writing Itachi off as a weakling lately just because of his fight against Sasuke but it has been made fairly obvious that he was already in a highly weakened state on top of being nearly blind.
    i agree.......
    can u possibly imagine the power n potential of a guy who when 11 yrs old defeated orochimaru...........
    he pulled off a victory over sasuke without even showing his full potential.......

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    he pulled off a victory over sasuke without even showing his full potential.......
    Itachi? I'm not following here...

^When Itachi came to get Naruto the first time. I believe he's referring to that fight.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i think the uchiha clan were a very important component in konoha's military strength; uchihas r very strong shinobi, no matter how hated they may be. as i think of it, im pretty sure konoha were devastated upon hearing of the uchiha massacre, but they were unable 2 do anything about it. I guess by the time they realized itachi was long gone.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Also people are judging the uchiha clan from there past, but I don’t think the hokage's would let a war happen in there own village, the uchiha clan most likely stopped killing each other when the 1st became hokage.

Otherwise if the uchiha clan did always kill each other they wouldn’t have been the one to make the police force and if they brought so much terror they would have been kicked out the hidden leaf.

Itachi and madara are not even a hand full of uchiha's yet you hate there guts because of a few ninja.
    Actually i'm not judging them for their past. Wiping themselves out was the kindest thing they ever did and I am thankfull for that.
    I am quite ironically judging them based on the present.....and the future. I see a future in which Sasuke is still very much alive and Kishi is fanwanking over him for three months without focusing on any other character even though by the Geneva convention for manga having to suffer plot lines involving Sasuke can be classified as psychological torture.

Quote Originally Posted by Krokben View Post
    Itachi? I'm not following here...
    that was just an acknowledgement for artifice's post.........

anyways, on the topic..........
    a lot of ppl have already said wat needs to be said.......
    uchiha's r strong.............
    hate them, love them
    get u can't ignore them........

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    When Itachi came to get Naruto the first time. I believe he's referring to that fight.
    Ah, yeah, I figured. Sasuke sure got his ass whopped that time hehe x)