Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Konoha's reply to Uchiha slaughter

well i dont know if anyone has brought this up but i have noticed that Konoha failed to mention the UCHIHA SLAUGHTER being a major occurence. No people bring it up other than the two( or three) uchihas left. What the HELL DID KONOHA DO WHEN AN ENTIRE CLAN DISAPPEARED ONE NIGHT!!! CAN SOMEONE TELL ME???!!!!??? ( whispering- maybe konoha did nothing cuz they thought they were better off )

Obviously, that was a dark day for Konoha. To have one of your own (before we knew Madara was a part of this) wipe out one of the most powerful clans in your village. Konoha did something, they investigated and eventually found that Itachi was responsible but he was most likely long gone before they figured that out. Konoha didn't know where he was or where he was going so they didn't send anyone after him. They probably thought it would be best to avoid more casualties by not sending anyone after him. After all, he did kill the police force by himself (Once again, before Madara was factored in). Itachi eventually ended up an S-class Missing-Nin marked for assassination.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Obviously, that was a dark day for Konoha. To have one of your own (before we knew Madara was a part of this) wipe out one of the most powerful clans in your village. Konoha did something, they investigated and eventually found that Itachi was responsible but he was most likely long gone before they figured that out. Konoha didn't know where he was or where he was going so they didn't send anyone after him. They probably thought it would be best to avoid more casualties by not sending anyone after him. After all, he did kill the police force by himself (Once again, before Madara was factored in). Itachi eventually ended up an S-class Missing-Nin marked for assassination.
    Actually Konoha were probably glad to get rid of the Uchiha's. They must have been a bit dissapointed to find that Sasuke had been spared.

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Actually Konoha were probably glad to get rid of the Uchiha's. They must have been a bit dissapointed to find that Sasuke had been spared.
    wow looks like the new trend is to hate uchihas

Back on topic. I reckon there might have been a konoha vs madara /itachi skirmish that night but it was probably the random nobody ninjas who saw what happened. Then when konoha found out it was too late.

why would the leaf be glad, it was a mager power blow, the uchiha clan were a very powerful force to the leaf.

not that powerful if a little boy wiped them out.
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

it wasnt just itachi it was madara a kage level ninja

At the time, No one knew that Madara was involved. Naturally, you wouldn't send out 3 or 4 ninjas to hunt down a guy who knocked off your police force and clan.

They probably walked it off. So what an entire clan dies, it happens. They were the roots of the police force, like hell they would be happy that they were all killed off. Dark day for sure. We never got the response because it probably has no relevance to anything nowadays. In trying to erase such a day, people don't want to mention it and bring it up every now and then, and just look towards the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Macduff View Post
    wow looks like the new trend is to hate uchihas

Back on topic. I reckon there might have been a konoha vs madara /itachi skirmish that night but it was probably the random nobody ninjas who saw what happened. Then when konoha found out it was too late.
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY A NEW TREND.
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    why would the leaf be glad, it was a mager power blow, the uchiha clan were a very powerful force to the leaf.
    ITS CALLED SARCASM MY FRIEND. DON'T TAKE ME FIGURATIVELY. I'M TRYING TO CONVEY HOW INSUFFERABLE AND IRRITATING SASUKE IS THROUGH USE OF AN AMUSING BUT IRONIC OBSERVATION. IS THAT SO COMPLICATED THAT IT SKIPPED PAST YOU.
    Last edited by atriede; 03-24-2008 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost