Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tobi is a ghost

No. Orochimaru wants sasuke for his sharingan. Madara wants sasuke so he can somehow extract his strength into himself. Thats what i think. Madaras intentions for sasuke isnt explained yet so we still have to wait.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

the 1st hokage was a true ninja and a very wise ninja, i think he would know if madara died or not also if he didnt die i think the 1st would of killed him any way because he is a danger to the village

If Tobi were a ghost or spirit, there would be no way for him to touch other ppl as well. We know he's not a ghost since he delivered a swift kick to Naruto's face. It's more than likely that its just a technique. Shino is going to test that theory. His bugs will eat away at Tobi's chakra and that will probably disrupt Tobi's ability to let attacks pass through him.

He is not a Ghost he just Redirects the attack to Itachi. Madara use a space time jutsu so he will not be hurt. This is why Itachi threw up blood in his fight against Sasuke, he also took on attack from Naruto and the rest.

I would guess something along those lines. . .

what if tobi regenerates so fast attacks pass strait threw him just like that monster of 666 satan