Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tobi is a ghost

Naruto Tobi is a ghost

This explains why Tobi can make anything pass through him.

Better said, he a spirit, who needs a body, which would be SASKUE.

We havent seen him do an offensive jutsu...ithink. What if he cant. cuz hes in an another reality.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    nope dont think so. I think its a technique or high level genjutsu!

Read the chapters again. Itachi said it, "Madara learned the final secret of the MS" which is not the EMS but what makes him an "INVINCIBLE IMMORTAL".
    So the EMS may unlock this special ability. I remember another post where it what explained like: Kakashi send Deidras right arm into another dimension. Maybe Madara / Tobi is able to move himself through the dimension to avoid damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

why would he want saskues body then

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    why would he want saskues body then
    manga prove?
    he just said Sasuke has better eyes then itachi
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

madara is immortal, but when he fought the 1st hokage he apparently lost. So maybe, his body died but Madara still lives on...in spirit form.....
    ------------------------------------------
    why would he want any body then? saskue or itachi
    Last edited by guy; 03-21-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Its been stated already Madara is a shell of his former self. Its been stated hes not the greatest anymore. Its been stated that with the strongest sharingan he still lost to the first hokage. It seems to me that the first hokage did something that took away madaras powers. Madara seems to be collecting bijuu's. Madara seems to be very interested in Sasukes growth. I have a feeling that madara will use the power of the bijuu's and sasuke to get back at his full potential again.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

If Madara died he didn't due to the fight with the First. He left the battle wounded but not dead.
    Let's just THINK: Tobi is a ghost.
    How the hell could he get a chokehold from Deidra then? How is he able to move his spirit to Akatsuki meetings? I think he is no ghost at all.

There are alot of abilities in the Naruto Universe you know. Hidan was immortal and able to take any blows, and still survive. Shino was shown to have bugs inside his body and control them. Im not surprised Tobi found a way to make objects go through him. We will learn more about this in the next chapter after Shino rapes Tobi himself.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Naruto

true, true.

but if he isnt a spirit, then that means he wants saskue for the same reason orchmaru wanted sasuke. If thats true, then madara is probably in some body that was wounded or crushed or something(im not saying whose body) and wants a brand new body. Unless someone can come up with another reason for Madara's need of a new body.