Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sasuke... evil

Well Sasuke could always plead to Madara to plz think of the children, "why won't u think of the children."

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    are you serious? do you realize that itachi who was stronger than sasuke didn't stand a chance against tobi/madara with his MS, and saw gaining the EMS as his way of taking him out. with that said how do you expect sasuke to fair against tobi/madara with his regular sharingan?
    but MS is not as cool as it sounds. i mean Itachi got Kakashi but it was useless against Sasuke. MS with MS won't be fun, if Madara fought Sasuke with MS, they would fight with genjutsu. i think Kashi would come up with something more creative.

??????
    i think if sasuke and madara fight than kishimoto will show us what the sharingan is truly capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    but MS is not as cool as it sounds. i mean Itachi got Kakashi but it was useless against Sasuke. MS with MS won't be fun, if Madara fought Sasuke with MS, they would fight with genjutsu. i think Kashi would come up with something more creative.
    but it still doesn't change the fact that sasuke will need the MS in order to stand a chance against madara. do you truly believe that sasuke a guy with the regular sharingan stands a chance against madara who wields the EMS?

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

*Shakes head* I thought everyone obviously noticed Sauske was going to be evil.

Naruto- Jiraiya (Spunky hero)
    Saukra- Tsnade (Inhumanly strong healer)
    Sauske- Orochumaru ( "Friend" of spunky hero who is actually evil)

Age, add personality, repeat. The plot of Naruto is so simple after looking at that.

Thumbs down Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    *Shakes head* I thought everyone obviously noticed Sauske was going to be evil.

Naruto- Jiraiya (Spunky hero)
    Saukra- Tsnade (Inhumanly strong healer)
    Sauske- Orochumaru ( "Friend" of spunky hero who is actually evil)

Age, add personality, repeat. The plot of Naruto is so simple after looking at that.

The point of the thread was to talk about weather Sasuke would be The "Main" bad guy of the series not just evil...that parts obvious please read the thread next time.......