Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sasuke... evil

I agree, Sasuke Vs Naruto will definitely be the last fight of the series. Sasuke has been on the wrong path for the last 3 years, consumed by his hatred and delving deeper into the dark side. I think that this is the moment he has a chance to change back after reflecting on his actions, if he doesn't, he's destined to be evil and possibly a major villain. The blood drip, his eyes darkening, and that smile are possibly indicators that he's gained the mangekyou Sharingan and that will be his downfall unless he uses that to defeat Madara and overcome his clan's curse. Sasuke's fate depends on his next action after he wakes up.

Yeah. They probably will be revealing something about the Madara and Shodaime fight during the FINAL Naruto x Sasuke showdown.

Anyone else think Pein is going to fight Naruto with Jiraiya's body?

Quote Originally Posted by xephy View Post
    Anyone else think Pein is going to fight Naruto with Jiraiya's body?
    don't think so think because pein said that jiraiya's body was gone.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Sasuke being makes Sasuke's character some what interesting but there are enough evidence that proves he is not evil:
    couldn't kill Naruto- got 2 chances
    couldn't kill Itachi- got 3 chance (Sasuke didn't kill Itachi, Sasuke was actually about to lose)
    couldn't really kill orochimaru (came back unexpectedly)
    let all the "orochimaru's slaves" go!!!
    couldn't kill anyone while trianing

STILL LOOKS LIKE AN EMO KID!

??????
    i think sasuke will go down one of two different paths, either he will be the one to bring respect and honor to the uchiha name and realize he was good the whole time and help naruto with the plot of the story or he will be the one to take the uchihas evil doings to their worst point.

don't think sasuke's gonna go evil........
    there r already too many uber-strong bad guys for the good guys to defeat.....
    n "that smile"...........
    think its just a sad, deep smile with a flash of lightening in the background.....

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    I've never heard more a redundant phrase than this.
    is it not true that sasuke is evil (and emo) ??

Quote Originally Posted by live-up2sasuke View Post
    Sasuke being makes Sasuke's character some what interesting but there are enough evidence that proves he is not evil:
    couldn't kill Naruto- got 2 chances
    couldn't kill Itachi- got 3 chance (Sasuke didn't kill Itachi, Sasuke was actually about to lose)
    couldn't really kill orochimaru (came back unexpectedly)
    let all the "orochimaru's slaves" go!!!
    couldn't kill anyone while trianing

STILL LOOKS LIKE AN EMO KID!

yep.. i agree with u...
    but it could be if kishi wanted this manga to be a very looong manga... who knows....
    about the smile... i thing sasuke are crying blood from his left eye, i guess he gets the MS after all...

Naruto

I think it would make sense if Sasuke were to walk the path of darkness. That's the reason why Naruto's been trying to save him so hard. Naruto knew what happened with Jiraiya and Oro so he was trying to bring Sasuke from damnation to salvation but it could be too late.

Sasuke is still far from being evil or a main villain.
    pre time skip he decided to take a path of darkness, but he still didn't kill anyone. He preserved Konoha's teachings.
    Now that itachi is finished, sasuke will either become evil (use whatever karin, juugo and suigetsu can give him, follow orochimaru's ambition, etc), or clear his confused mind and regain the pride he lost(the cursed seal seems to be gone, he will no longer rely on it´s powers or any other power oro related), become stronger the right way and perhaps contribute to naruto's growth like the old days .