Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasuke... evil

Sasuke... evil

Its been shown before that sasuke is going down an evil path...i personally think that kishimoto is setting up Sasuke to be some sort of bad guy...heres why..

Check out other mangas such as Blade of the immortal where the exploits of the bad guy
    almost as much as the exploits of the good guy for the purpose of getting the reader to sympathize or understand why the villain does what they do or their way of thinking or what drives them.

I dont think that once sasuke gets stronger that things will end good for him in any stretch of the imagination.
    Last edited by Hardcasex; 03-21-2008 at 08:23 PM.

if you're refering to his last grin before he fainted, that's what i call "tasting victory"
    ------------------well, so-called victory---------------
    otherwise ,he was "being emo" only
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood

Wow, how come i never thought of this before?

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

no im talking about his character as a whole...his whole thing is about revenge on his brother, he even left his village to gain power from orochimaru , these themes of seeking power and vengence are familiar story telling tools for creating bad guys.... i learned this in a writing class...

Sasuke evil?! NO WAI!

Its obvious hes evil.

Itachi and madara put a clan of people in risk.

When sasuke went to orochimaru, the man that tried to destroy konoha, he put a village of innocent peoples lives at risk for his own desires.

Village>Clan

Sasuke is evil.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    no, really? sasuke is so not evil, wth r u saying man?
    dude sasuke has become the personification of evil

My points are these...a. the Naruto universe can have but so many bad guys so alot of these evil characters will have to die in order for the story to progress..who will it be? i got no idea...

B. My main point is that its Sasukes destiny to be THE villain of the series..greater than others shown so far...

read carefully next time...

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    My points are these...a. the Naruto universe can have but so many bad guys so alot of these evil characters will have to die in order for the story to progress..who will it be? i got no idea...

B. My main point is that its Sasukes destiny to be THE villain of the series..greater than others shown so far...

read carefully next time...
    sorry man, my fault
    yeah, i 2 believe the last fight of the series will b naruto vs sasuke, n the conclusion will be like the VOTE fight, with rasengan n chidori (probably upgraded versions of these techniques) except this time naruto will win

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    personification of evil
    I've never heard more a redundant phrase than this.