Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Samanosuke_Akechi View Post
    i was readin all the tb ideas and it can to my mind that if it was tb he didnt have to be all sickly cause i mean look a doc holiday he was one of the best gun fighters in the west, but really i think it would be interesting if both of them die because of the fight i mean they both look pretty messed up. but i dont think thats gonna happen and the fight i am looking forward to is the fight between kisame and suigetsu
    No...it's not TB. It's AIDS.

Sasuke isn't gonna die. He just passed out from over-exertion.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

Yeh, Sasuke is going to die...!?

Not

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

Ok good chapter, but a little confusing, also I read some posts of sasuke getting the MS after defeating itachi and that perhaps that was the actual motive of itachi's fight with sasuke to awaken his MS. that could be a possibility. also I think the leaf ninja are going to get their ass kick by tobi/madara. my reason for this is that itachi and madara wipe out the entire uchiha clan which some of them posessed the sharingan, so if they could defeat them I'm pretty sure tobi/madara is going to win, as far as itachi I think he might have lost on purpose or just didn't gave his all.

------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Magica View Post
    Why should Sasuke get the MS by fighting/killing Itachi? You have to kill your best friend to obtain it...not the brother you hate...
    I don't think it has to be your best friend, I believe itachi said a person that you have a deep bond, I mean it seem like they had a bond coz itachi wispered something to sasuke as he was collapsing and b4 sasuke collapse he looked at itachi and smile, and hate could be some sort of bond in a weird kind of way. So I think he might get the MS, and also maybe itachi did get hurt before fighting sasuke, coz I remember in some earlier chapters before sasuke and itachi fought, tobi/madara said "it should be about time" or everything is going acording to plan" and he also said that sasuke had the ability to surpass itachi. and I'm pretty sure the leaf ninjas are going to get their ass owned by tobi/madara.
    Last edited by lilblodz; 03-26-2008 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    I'm pretty sure tobi/madara is going to win,
    Yeh, and the end of the whole series is right around the corner... good hypothesis!?

You never know the value of things that are precious to us... until they are taken.

Quote Originally Posted by chinaman91 View Post
    Yeh, and the end of the whole series is right around the corner... good hypothesis!?
    hmm... you may be right, it could be nearly over for the naruto series. but i think that some other bad guy will come...

nearly over, i doubt there like 200 or 300 more chapters left

Its long not over. Don't worry

Really...this was the most BS fight ever in Naruto. Kishi fails. I quit the series because everything is just total Bull.

More at
    My Deviantart