Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Finally the fight is over!!!
    Hope we get to see some of tobi's jutsu's next week since we haven't seen any yet.

Decent end to a decent story....i am now happy to see the others and i want to see what will become of sasuke.

And its nice to see shino showing off some of his skills

Also does the fire start spreading? dont think anything can stop it

Nice chapter, but like someone said 2 pages of Sasuke doing nothing is too much. Well at least we are going to see Shino fighting on the next chapter, but I think this fight is going to end with Madara running away after he expose his face.

Quote Originally Posted by laiziras View Post
    Also does the fire start spreading? dont think anything can stop it
    i was thinking the same thing...the fire seems to continue burning and the rain is not gunna stop black fire...I wonder if it will engulf both uchihas...or engulf everything in the area...

Was it me or was Sasuke's face peeling off?

well i have to say this, all of u are thinking on one perspective which is itachi fought someone before the sasuke fight BUT what if, he really didn't dodge the attacks on purpose or for some reason wanted sasuke to reach his limit fighting him, and getting "itachi" killed to awaken MS and to ruin madara's plans.

there is something missing, specially with the finger poke involved "bond between the two", i think itachi is hiding a fact, maybe he was after madara all along to kill him, maybe itachi tried to save the clan before and madara was the one who killed them all....all is possible.

but i think there's more to it than a previous fight and not dodging attacks...

i mean look at darthvader, he was all bad from ep3 till e6 and at the end he reverted back to good and killed the emperor.

i hate to say it but could itachi at some point reverted bad to good or had other intentions from the begining?

Quote Originally Posted by ahassouna View Post
    well i have to say this, all of u are thinking on one perspective which is itachi fought someone before the sasuke fight BUT what if, he really didn't dodge the attacks on purpose or for some reason wanted sasuke to reach his limit fighting him, and getting "itachi" killed to awaken MS and to ruin madara's plans.

there is something missing, specially with the finger poke involved "bond between the two", i think itachi is hiding a fact, maybe he was after madara all along to kill him, maybe itachi tried to save the clan before and madara was the one who killed them all....all is possible.

but i think there's more to it than a previous fight and not dodging attacks...

i mean look at darthvader, he was all bad from ep3 till e6 and at the end he reverted back to good and killed the emperor.

i hate to say it but could itachi at some point reverted bad to good or had other intentions from the begining?
    This is a big possibility. I believe Itachi has tuberculosis, because of the coughing up of blood. Itachi probably knew he had very little time left.

Tragic. Tuberculosis seems to claim all these anime/manga heroes. :-D Who knows. I'm glad to see the conclusion of the Itachi vs Sasuke fight and can't wait to see Tobi/Madara do his thing.

Yes..tb killed my favorite samurai. Actually I missed Naruto, i'm glad he's back. I want one of the Konoha ninja's to die...is that evil. Sorry. It just seems Akatsuki is getting knocked off to quick. So do you think Tobi will let Naruto go?
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!