Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 394 Discussion / 395 Predictions

Grab the chapter from the homepage!

----

Naruto 394 - Read Naruto chapter 394 online at One Manga
    Last edited by damnz; 03-21-2008 at 06:08 PM.

Who did Itachi then fight before?

my vote goes for madara

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    awesome... Too many pages of sasuke just looking at itachi though :(

It's out on the homepage as well, wasn't early this week but we work with what we have

So Zetsu seems to believe that Itachi may have already been injured before the fight. This could be an interesting thing. I cant tell if Itachi is dead or alive right now. Anyway, It's Shino Time!!!

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    Good Chapter.. But is the Itachi Vs Sasuke Really Over? and its about damn time we get to see Shino get some action..didnt get to really see any of his abilitys before..
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

Go for it Shino. Dang, it was about time he got in action.
    Did Itachi really fight someone? Or was he just injured? Like, he fell from the stairs? However, that still adds to him. And is that over? No way. Well, all right, maybe the fight is over but we'll go back there. Some things still need explaining.
    Two pages of just Sasuke standing? That's just way too much, if you ask me.

ha this chapter finally proves that oro is gone once and for all. nice chapter btw. i just wished there was more on the tobi/konoha nine fight. the next chapter should be interesting. i really wanna see how much stronger shino has gotten. same with hinata and kiba.

Spoiler!

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Cool

I know i said it in the spoiler section but i believe it deserve to be said in this section as well....

Man, this is bull shit...... I just read the Translation from franky house and it seems to me that Kish is bull shitting us.

For one, the comments from Zetus about the guy, Itachi, isn't himself shit. Just creating an loop hole for Itachi reappearance in later Manga chapters. Probable explained that Itachi is using the same jutsu that he used in the Gaara Rescue Mission were he's using some other persons body to fight Sasuke.

And, why don't Saskue cut his brother throat. I mean He wanted to kill him so badly end it. Instead he lost strength or will to finish the job. Why if Sasuke doesn't kill him properly Itachi will just come back. And we just have to watch another fighter between these brother......Please
    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by escapeejm; 03-21-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Well, the same applies to Itachi. But Uchiha apparently like passing out when they can end a fight, so... Oh, and the snake thing, I forgot, but thank god, now I can think for some time that Oro won't come back in some stupid way. He will in a even dumber one. Let's just assume he's gone for good. Or for a while.