Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    oh people stop bashing him
    give evidence to support your statements or say nothing

@ gameboy : then since he said he was inspired by previous creations(dragon ball,kyuub's legend...),wouldn't you call it inspiration rather than stealing ?!
    Well you got a point there about inspiration.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    well, actually many manga-ka do this type of thing, n technically, it aint stealing, its just borrowing without asking

This is pretty stupid.

Making copies of yourself is nothing new. Its not from pokemon and its not from naruto. Niether is breathing fire, electrical attacks, or having a shadowy evil organization. None of these things are new.

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    Nine tail fox- Nine tail fox has nine tails, and is a fox. Has the ability to set things on fire.
    one question:
    where in the manga was said that kyuubi has the fire element, uses fire techniques, is able to set things on fire or has anything to do with fire?

real question cuz I can't seem to find a reference about kyuubi having anything to do with fire other than being related with the Uchiha clan...which means pretty much nothing... oh and it's red

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Kitsune are everywhere in mangas dude. They're a mythical creature, so it isn't suprising to find them in both. And as Draciel said, where the hell did it ever say that the Kyuubi could set things on fire?
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Quote Originally Posted by Dabarnes View Post
    Kitsune are everywhere in mangas dude. They're a mythical creature, so it isn't suprising to find them in both. And as Draciel said, where the hell did it ever say that the Kyuubi could set things on fire?
    they never said it but Naruto's red chakra is a burner thats why

Get a life!!!! y ruin everthing. if u really think kiahi is cheating and sit in front of television and draw everything he watchs, then u should stop read Naruto.
    ------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by atriede
    True, but it still doesn't stop gameboys theory being bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    hey c'mon let's be nice to each other.
    yeah but anyone can see Gameboy has something against kashi. i remember the post where he tried to prove the same thing. He failed bcz noone really cares!1
    Last edited by live-up2sasuke; 03-23-2008 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    actually it's just cuz I have an unlimited amount of idiots (my friends) who keep saying Kyuubi is fire element and whatever (and they believe that to the last consequences) and I just keep getting tired and tired of people saying that based on nothing more than...nothing....except the color which is so significant as... nothing.

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by draciel View Post
    actually it's just cuz I have an unlimited amount of idiots (my friends) who keep saying Kyuubi is fire element and whatever (and they believe that to the last consequences) and I just keep getting tired and tired of people saying that based on nothing more than...nothing....except the color which is so significant as... nothing.

YouTube - Haku vs Naruto

Kjuubi chakra always burns

What that guy meant was not set things on fire but most likely meant the kyubi chakra can burn stuff like it did with orochimaru’s snakes and naruto's skin