Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    When I first time I saw the Uchiha sybol I always taught it was a pokeball. You know what I think the Uchiha sybol and the Akatsuki sybol should trade because if the akatsuki have the pokeball looking it would make sense becauuse they catch creatures.

what's the meaning of this thread if kishi's already admitted that he's taken ideas from other manga's.....??......

the only thing that looks stolen out of those pics is the foruth hokage and kishi made him 1st.

Lol the only thing I agree with is Volkner, the moment I saw him in diamond and pearl I thought, HOLY CRAP I'm Battling Yodaime! It was pretty fun. Maybe Kishi and Satoshi are friends and they liked exchanging ideas. It would be funny to see an Akatsuki style elite four, or gym leaders. That would be pretty amusing.

I help bring you manga!=) [SYN]'s Avatar
    No. Just no. Your "theory" is wrong. The nine tails came from ancient Japanese mythology and foklore, which most of the characters from the Naruto universe(and manga/anime in general) came from(Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade are good examples of this.) You would know this if thinking up Naruto Theory ideas werent the only thing you did in life.
    ---------

---------

Manga I Own:

*XS Hybrid Vol. 1
    *XS Hybrid Vol. 2
    *XS Hyrbrid Vol 3
    *Gantz Vol 1

Quote Originally Posted by [SYN] View Post
    No. Just no. Your "theory" is wrong. The nine tails came from ancient Japanese mythology and foklore, which most of the characters from the Naruto universe(and manga/anime in general) came from(Jiraya, Orochimaru, and Tsunade are good examples of this.) You would know this if thinking up Naruto Theory ideas werent the only thing you did in life.
    again you try to offend, me, lol. Dude do you have a grudge on me or something? Cause you did the same thing numerous times. People, this was just a joke thread, dont see why people took this seriously. I thought after you saw the steve irwin in pokemon you would understand its a joke.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    why would you spam the forums with "jokes"

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    True, but it still doesn't stop gameboys theory being bullshit.
    hey c'mon let's be nice to each other.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    why would you spam the forums with "jokes"
    How is it spamming? Its still something i believe, because i still believe its true, because kishi already took stuff from dbz, so i think he took stuff from pokemon too, and i like my threads to be funny as well. I too hate spammers, i dont do that.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

oh people stop bashing him
    give evidence to support your statements or say nothing

@ gameboy : then since he said he was inspired by previous creations(dragon ball,kyuub's legend...),wouldn't you call it inspiration rather than stealing ?!
    Recommendations : GOTH / Kara No Kyoukai
    Asian Movies Requests / MPD Psycho
    [Nigihana.com] / [Cyber12.com]

Oh Yes...! There Will Be Blood