• |3| Average

1 14.29%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    So you think the Slime will be resurrected by Caeser correct? I don't doubt that, but I don't think it will be for a while.
    I didn't think it ever 'died' - I thought when it turn into gas that was a part of the DF power it had
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    I didn't think it ever 'died' - I thought when it turn into gas that was a part of the DF power it had
    I'm pretty sure it died, it's DF power is to turn into an Axolotl, and Axolotls don't turn into gas. Plus there is the whole apple turning into a devil fruit thing, which hints pretty hard it died and it's power was trasfered to the apple.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I'm pretty sure it died, it's DF power is to turn into an Axolotl, and Axolotls don't turn into gas. Plus there is the whole apple turning into a devil fruit thing, which hints pretty hard it died and it's power was trasfered to the apple.
    Hm, idk because it could spawn off into mini slimes couldnt it? if so maybe there would be 2 slimes, CC did not seem sad when it turned into gas, I think he would had been sad if it died for good though.

Maybe it die with the other DF coming into contact with it (since obviously 2 DF's cant coexist, unless your BB)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Hm, idk because it could spawn off into mini slimes couldnt it? if so maybe there would be 2 slimes, CC did not seem sad when it turned into gas, I think he would had been sad if it died for good though.

Maybe it die with the other DF coming into contact with it (since obviously 2 DF's cant coexist, unless your BB)
    No, the devil fruit was clearly created after the slime started dieing. As for there being two slimes I doubt it, because I believe CC can recreate the slime again by condensing the gas and feeding it the devil fruit again. The slime will come back, after all, CC is selling it, so he has to have a way to recreate it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yeah, Smiley is clearly gone. It died when it became gas. If it had split off into mini smiley's then the DF apple wouldn't have been created.

I thought it took decades for a DF to reappear - what are the chances that the DF would come back as soon as the thing died and be back so close?

Idk, maybe I missed something.. I'll reread those chapters.

We were never told anything about a DF's creation. The only thing we know is that one can recognize what DF it is by comparing it to a book (possibly written by Vega Punk), non living objects can also gain DF abilities, and BB can steal DF's from users. Because of the latter, and Smiley, we could assume that DF's abilities are transferred to the closest fruit when the user dies, thus BB was prob carrying an apply (remember when he was first introduced, his crew was carrying apple bombs). Of course, this is just an assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    We were never told anything about a DF's creation. The only thing we know is that one can recognize what DF it is by comparing it to a book (possibly written by Vega Punk), non living objects can also gain DF abilities, and BB can steal DF's from users. Because of the latter, and Smiley, we could assume that DF's abilities are transferred to the closest fruit when the user dies, thus BB was prob carrying an apply (remember when he was first introduced, his crew was carrying apple bombs). Of course, this is just an assumption.
    WBs DF seem to stay in his body after he died, also it would be too convenient if the DF instantly transmitted into the nearest fruit... Because you could then get any DF ability you wanted after killing the original DF user (how hax would it be for Luffy to go back and kill Enel - then give the DF to Nami lol). But seriously, if that was the case you'd think all strong pirate crews would be searching for strong DF users in order to gain their powers, and not just Black Beard doing it now.

anyway.. I hope it's explained before the tail end of the comic..