0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

One Piece 678 Discussion / 679 Predictions

Chapter 678: "Inside the Laboratory's A-Building Lobby" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/504/678

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 08-23-2012 at 11:13 AM.

1. Lol at Luffy's comment that he won't even hold his breath and just beat up Ceasar. Someone here thought about Luffy holding his breath so he can beat Ceasar. Well, he just answered the question.

2. Who the fuck translated this? Stray hat? Really? I appreciate the efforts of anyone who translates manga for all of us to read but come on..

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    1. Lol at Luffy's comment that he won't even hold his breath and just beat up Ceasar. Someone here thought about Luffy holding his breath so he can beat Ceasar. Well, he just answered the question.

2. Who the fuck translated this? Stray hat? Really? I appreciate the efforts of anyone who translates manga for all of us to read but come on..
    It was a nice chapter we just have to wait for mangastream...for proper translation.

Anywhooo...
    GReat chapter again but nothing big happend everybody just sets out.

- i loved zorro in this chapter...He acted like a vice captain and warned luffy, love that . he usely laughs if luffy does something crrazy like when luffy challanged BM .

-Other then that i liked brook using his abilty to see what is going on out there.

-then we have Smoker who want's to settle things with vergo.
    Should be a nice fight. Vergo vs smoker, luffy vs CC

- we still don't know who threw that piece of paper to chopper.
    was it law, monet or monomuske
    Last edited by athary; 08-22-2012 at 02:26 PM.

<3 @ Zoro. Was hoping that someone would even try to say something about Luffys total recklesness since we've all seen where it can lead before. Luffy can act all kinds of Luffylike for all I care, but just a little bit of more seriousness after all that happened is required imho.

Also I'm looking forward to seeing Zoro actually go at someone, seriously. It's been all Luffy with big gunners so far, and in this it seems to stay like that, while Zoro & co are basicly cleaning trash. Well, I can wait for that awesomeness to be unleashed.

Zoro brought up a good, serious point--every one of them have been defeated at least once this arc, which means every one of them could have been dead right now. Of course, he made this point right before Luffy performed a Gomu Gomu no Spinning Top attack, so we'll see how much of it actually stuck. Great set-up chapter--Luffy and Law vs. Clown, Smoker vs. Vergo, Tashigi and G5 vs. Goat people!

I was happy to see the Den Den Mushi survive with that bubble--hopefully, Franky somehow made it back to the Sunny in time to maybe coat the thing before it's poisoned, too...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Man....how mangastream has fallen behind these past few weeks......

Helicopter luffy... sure why not. Not that he needs it as rocket is so much faster, but its still pretty cool. And if Luffy is fighting Caesar and Smoker is fighting Vergo I'm guessing that Monet is guarding the children.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Helicopter luffy... sure why not. Not that he needs it as rocket is so much faster, but its still pretty cool. And if Luffy is fighting Caesar and Smoker is fighting Vergo I'm guessing that Monet is guarding the children.
    I just read the Mangastream version, that's actually "UFO" Luffy ( Gum Gum UFO) lol

Banned
    Helicopter luffy... sure why not. Not that he needs it as rocket is so much faster, but its still pretty cool.
    I love how you're so cavalier about this.

And if Luffy is fighting Caesar and Smoker is fighting Vergo I'm guessing that Monet is guarding the children.
    So what's Law going to be doing? I know Luffy is pretty confident but I don't see round two ending any differently than the first one. I think Luffy is going to need some help.