2 28.57%
  • |3| Average

1 14.29%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Law still needs to get his heart back from Virgo, so I wouldn't be surprised if Smoker and Law gang up on Virgo, after all, from what I can tell, Virgo is stronger than Law and Smoker if they were to solo. And the fact that Virgo has Law's heart would give Law some sort of handicap.

well he used his power to remove his heart right? so i think it would not be that hard for hi9m to use his power to put it back in. i would like to assume he was just waiting it out for the right time to come along.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

the characters are set out in this chapter, the fight is around the corner! wait for the next chapter!!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    the characters are set out in this chapter, the fight is around the corner! wait for the next chapter!!
    From what we've seen from Oda recently, I wouldn't count on it.

I'm more interested to see what happened to Law's crew then the upcoming fights..

I think it may be a let down though, like he just sent them to some other island (it would be too predictable for them to be held captive so it couldn't be like a 'shock', also since they haven't been shown I'm fairly certain they are not prisoners..) - Law must still have a crew, because if his crew wasn't important to the story they would had never gotten Jean Bart. (the big guy who was the nobles slave)

So yeah.. can't wait to see what they are up to

EDIT:

Also about the crew, That is one of the main reasons I like Bonney joining the SH's - her entire crew was basically faceless (don't even think any of them had given names) - IF Bonney comes back into the story (and that to me is a BIG 'if') I don't see what prevents her from joining the SH's - perhaps BB killed her crew and she wants revenge.. who better to side with then Luffy
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Your thoughts on who the SH's will face (Sanji,Zoro, Robin,Nami,Franky,Chopper,Usopp, Brooke.) Think that they will get the fodder again this arc.

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I can only see them fighting fodder as well. I mean other than Vergo, none of the other characters that have been shown will be much of a challenge for them. I mean Ceaser is prob the second strongest of the bad guys currently on the island. And we've been shown that Luffy can deal with him while Ceaser has openly admitted that Law was stronger than him. I can see both Zoro and Sanji being able to take him on as well, seeing his more of the scheming type than outright fighter. And they know how he fights as well (taking away the oxygen and the like). Unless Vergo really is that strong that he can hold off 2 people of that level (I mean his most likely stronger than Smoker, but if either Sanji or Zoro join in then his stuffed), the only hope can come from Joker being on the island as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I can only see them fighting fodder as well. I mean other than Vergo, none of the other characters that have been shown will be much of a challenge for them. I mean Ceaser is prob the second strongest of the bad guys currently on the island. And we've been shown that Luffy can deal with him while Ceaser has openly admitted that Law was stronger than him. I can see both Zoro and Sanji being able to take him on as well, seeing his more of the scheming type than outright fighter. And they know how he fights as well (taking away the oxygen and the like). Unless Vergo really is that strong that he can hold off 2 people of that level (I mean his most likely stronger than Smoker, but if either Sanji or Zoro join in then his stuffed), the only hope can come from Joker being on the island as well.
    I agree with you...

We don't know about monet strenght but i'm guessing equel to robin or some like that
    vergo is probably stronger then smoker... but this doesn't determin the winner
    as for CC sanji or zorro should be enough
    luffy+law+zoro+sanji+smoker against cc+vergo
    it's clearly who has the upper hand here.

but the others have a thrumph card a rather big one ...law + smokers hart

Luffy vs CC
    Smoker vs Vergo (Law will probably step in when Smoker is losing the upper hand, after he got his heart back)
    Zoro/Robin/Franky/Brook vs Slime (maybe Usopp will be on this team, not certain)
    Chopper/Nami/Sanji vs Monet/kids (well, not really versus but they will be the ones to rescue the kids and fighting monet, I doubt monet will 'fight' but will most likely have some sort of plan/device that stops them from just getting the kids and leaving)
    Tashigi/Brown Beard/G-5 Crew vs lackeys/ship (they will be getting the ship and fighting fodder, Brown Beard will be trying to get his crew back)

Thats how I think it will play out.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Luffy vs CC
    Smoker vs Vergo (Law will probably step in when Smoker is losing the upper hand, after he got his heart back)
    Zoro/Robin/Franky/Brook vs Slime (maybe Usopp will be on this team, not certain)
    Chopper/Nami/Sanji vs Monet/kids (well, not really versus but they will be the ones to rescue the kids and fighting monet, I doubt monet will 'fight' but will most likely have some sort of plan/device that stops them from just getting the kids and leaving)
    Tashigi/Brown Beard/G-5 Crew vs lackeys/ship (they will be getting the ship and fighting fodder, Brown Beard will be trying to get his crew back)

Thats how I think it will play out.
    So you think the Slime will be resurrected by Caeser correct? I don't doubt that, but I don't think it will be for a while.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off