• |2| Bad

1 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Banned

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Actually this makes him even more useless than he already is. Got a strong bankai but still didn't do anything worthwhile. Bleach would have been exactly the same story whether he's there or not.
    Rep I totally agree with your statement. It was well-founded and backed up by the manga apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Actually this makes him even more useless than he already is. Got a strong bankai but still didn't do anything worthwhile. Bleach would have been exactly the same story whether he's there or not.
    That's Bleach for you. You could say the same thing about most if not all Vice Captains, Maybe even most Captains till the end of the Aizen Arc to a degree. Choujirou's Role was to be a loyal adjutant to Yamamoto Genrusai, and he fulfilled his role admirably.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The old man is awesome when he is out in bleach! Powerful, hope the shimigami can have some break through in the fights!

Wasn't yamimoto's zanpakutou sealed by that kid? I just finished reading the last ~200 chapters to catch up, and I don't remember hearing anything about the old fart getting his zanpakutou back.

Quote Originally Posted by twentyseven View Post
    Wasn't yamimoto's zanpakutou sealed by that kid? I just finished reading the last ~200 chapters to catch up, and I don't remember hearing anything about the old fart getting his zanpakutou back.
    Ryujin jakka's flame not the entire zanpaktou....plus at the end it was released from wonderweiss because yamamoto broke him to pieces thus rujin jakka's flame was freed destroying most part of karakura and if not for yamamoto shielding its release could have destroyed an area several times the size of karakura

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by twentyseven View Post
    wonderwiess' power and creation was all so that he could seal/cancel out rujinjaka so if he's dead how can he's powers still be in tact? so that was irrelevant

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

yeah ,yamamoto is awesome ,but why ichigo still can't break .i wish he will be out in bleach 505