1 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach 504 Discussion/ 505 Predictions

Chapter 504: " A Long Time Ago" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/503/504

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 08-22-2012 at 07:57 PM.

As expected, that sternritter got incinerated.

Going on what Yamamoto said it seems they can't use the Bankai at full power, he took two shots and it did nothing compared to the first time when choujirou scared him.

Nice little back story on Yama and Sasakibe. So that's how he got that cross like scar on his forehead. They look totally different when they were younger though. And with one slash Yama ends it. You could his bones on fire, that is sick.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I think this is the first time I saw a cool power given to a useless character, such a waste. I hope it is possible to transfer the Bankai to other Zan. Like adopting it or something.

sig made by me

For someone with such a sick bankai he sure had hell of a useless shikai...which means to say the spear looking thing was his shikai i guess?

Like the backstory n finally showing some aging process in bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    For someone with such a sick bankai he sure had hell of a useless shikai...which means to say the spear looking thing was his shikai i guess?

Like the backstory n finally showing some aging process in bleach.
    He had an Rapier that could use lightning attacks. Only useless because he never got to use it in the manga.

Nice Flashback.... yama looks like some yakuza kingpin....chojiro looks like hitsugaya's older brother hehe....... So chojiro did not use his bankai for 200 years? is that the reason why yamamoto says it was so weak compared to long ago.... and that chojiro never fought or trained for a long time meant that he was not as strong as when he was a couple of hundreds of years ago? i Don't know what happened but for a very very long time chojiro stayed in the sidelines and in the shadows....... he planned to be a subordinate and somewhat servant to yamamoto and never took arms...that probably made him rusty in his fighting skills just like how yoruichi became weak after 100 years of no fighting....it probably had a greater toll on sasakibe knowing that he didn't use or fight for over 200 years

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Nice Flashback.... yama looks like some yakuza kingpin....chojiro looks like hitsugaya's older brother hehe....... So chojiro did not use his bankai for 200 years? is that the reason why yamamoto says it was so weak compared to long ago.... and that chojiro never fought or trained for a long time meant that he was not as strong as when he was a couple of hundreds of years ago? i Don't know what happened but for a very very long time chojiro stayed in the sidelines and in the shadows....... he planned to be a subordinate and somewhat servant to yamamoto and never took arms...that probably made him rusty in his fighting skills just like how yoruichi became weak after 100 years of no fighting....it probably had a greater toll on sasakibe knowing that he didn't use or fight for over 200 years
    It was the Sternritter that used his bankai that was weak. When Chojiro used the bankai, it was much stronger.

I liked this chapter, nice flashback.

Even if they use their bankais, it doesn't mean that they have enough reiatsu to use them the same way. Especially since Quincy never produced as much reiatsu as Shinigami, their specialty is Reiatsu absorbtion. On the other hand, someone with superior reiatus than the original owner, could use it even more efficiently.

A bankai is literally a weapon, if your strength (in this case reiatsu) stat is weak, then it won't mater that the weapon you use has an attack power of 101.

This is what made the flashback felt really good imo >>> http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/504/4 open >>>> open eyes remembers sasakibe and then close nice job kubo