2 15.38%
  • |3| Average

2 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

1 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Man, I appreciate an interesting back story and such, but I was so pumped with expectation from Ichigo and Kenpachi last chapter that I couldn't help but feel a little let down. Sob!

Anyway, hope this redeems choujirou from those who called him useless. He was actually a rather decent guy. Ichigo just make almost every sub-captain (and even some captains) level fighters look weak.

Anyway, I'll forgive Kubo, and all will be right with the world again, if next chapter he focuses on Ichigo busting out of Jail (What are the chances...).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Even if they use their bankais, it doesn't mean that they have enough reiatsu to use them the same way. Especially since Quincy never produced as much reiatsu as Shinigami, their specialty is Reiatsu absorbtion. On the other hand, someone with superior reiatus than the original owner, could use it even more efficiently.
    Don't forget the experience of using the bankai. According to Byakuya, it takes a quite of amount of training with the bankai before you can use it efficiently so thats a weakness on their part aswell.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    Don't forget the experience of using the bankai. According to Byakuya, it takes a quite of amount of training with the bankai before you can use it efficiently so thats a weakness on their part aswell.
    which makes it even worse that Byakuya got handled by his own bankai!!!

+1 for the Young Yama-jii. At first I had to think about it. I thought to myself, "those eyebrows and that mustache looks awfully familiar".

I'm with Paul, that I expected to see Ichigo or Ken and I was let down. The last page made up for it though.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man, I appreciate an interesting back story and such, but I was so pumped with expectation from Ichigo and Kenpachi last chapter that I couldn't help but feel a little let down. Sob!

Anyway, hope this redeems choujirou from those who called him useless. He was actually a rather decent guy. Ichigo just make almost every sub-captain (and even some captains) level fighters look weak.

Anyway, I'll forgive Kubo, and all will be right with the world again, if next chapter he focuses on Ichigo busting out of Jail (What are the chances...).
    Agreed. Undoubtedly for me, this flashback (which was splendidly integrated into the chapter (what are those chances?)) redeemed the VC. It actually gave him character and a reason as to why he remained mostly on the sidelines. Also the scar history gives the perception that maybe Kubo had the idea all along and wasn't simply making a last minute story for the VC at the beginning of this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    which makes it even worse that Byakuya got handled by his own bankai!!!

+1 for the Young Yama-jii. At first I had to think about it. I thought to myself, "those eyebrows and that mustache looks awfully familiar".

I'm with Paul, that I expected to see Ichigo or Ken and I was let down. The last page made up for it though.
    Well let's not forget that the power tiers (and power abilities) of the Quincies are based on alphabetic lettering. While the VC was done away by this now departed guy, O [Overkill], Byakuya was defeated by F [Fear] (I believe). So there is a lot of difference in how those Quincies conducted themselves in battle and how they presumably are able to wield sealed bankais.

On a side note, is the leader of the Quincies going to be A or is he simply going to transcend all letters in power?

- lol is that the old man as a not so old man lol he used just for men on his beard

- That flashback has to be about 1000 years ago

- Kubo tries to make the most ignored irrelevant character into something more after hes dead

- lol Burn baby burn Captain inferno !!!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    - lol Burn baby burn Captain inferno !!!!
    The "O", the "O", the "O" is on fire. We dont need no water let that muthaf#cka burn!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Wander if Yamamoto Genryusai will go after Buck Beard next.

RYUUJINJAKA
    Spoiler!

Any question?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I think this may have already been explained, but do Zanpakuto go to a different person when the person they were being wielded by dies? Or do ther die along with them?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Mangastreams version is up. http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/30234006/1

The last page is still awesome.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 08-22-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Ummm, for all intents and purposes, we just got a Yama-jii flashback. Does that mean he is going to die soon???

Just asking....
    FOOLS!!!!!