1 2.94%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Excellent chapter

Is that the real naruto in the kamui dimension?

Damn kishi for this cliff hangar, just one more page and we could settle the who is tobi thread , once'n'for all, but as other posters have mentioned there is a good chance that the scene might shift to the kages just to keep us guessing.

on the prediction front I always thought that with tobi as the final villain naruto would need 'that jutsu' (aka FTG) to counter tobi's 'can't touch this no jutsu' so either tobi will escape this situation (with or without his identity still a scret) or tobi will be defeated and sasuke is the final villain and that the FTG is for naruto to combat his Ultra EMS eyes.

seems a bit odd sasuke being the final villain as both naruto and sasuke lost their families due to madara/tobi, I always thought the the final battle would be something like naruto and sasuke teaming up to beat tobi, but kishi Sensei obviously has a some tricks up his sleeve.

Finally Kishi draws Tobi with the Mangekyou. I have got to wonder, as much as Tobi spams Kamui, has he turned Obito's MS to an EMS? Kakashi will probably be blind by the end of the war and Tobi's stolen Sharingan is the perfect replacement.

Lol, now Kakashi won't be able to confirm if it's Obito behind the mask or not. Naruto just fucked his face up.

sig made by me

Squueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Amazing chapter with the seeming end to the tobi vs Obito saga.

Predictions for next chapter.

1) Skips to another arc and leaves us hanging for a while longer.
    2) Tobi uses Inzanagi and loses his warping. This would seemingly leave the battlefield alot more even
    3) Tobi gets facepalmed by a phat rasengan, kicks the bucket and everybody dances until they remember they have edo immortal madara and orusasuke to deal with.

The next 7 days will not come quick enough!

thats the biggest cliffhanger of narutoverse guys

the best part of the chapter
    "Tobi: How can you??
    Naruto: I am Uzumaki Naruto"

classic

but seriously all credit goes to the ingenious of sharingan Kakashi..... the perfect timing and as Tobi puts in "faster than the stake"

Kishi best not troll us more.... it is past time we have this masked guy's million dollar face

Tobi will still fight on i am sure of it....coz he has still got rinnegan and he has still to show us the real power of Kamui or has he already shown it with stakes and all? his mask alone will have protected him that's one tough mask....!!

Sasuke being the final villain is still avoidable.... there is still Edo Madara to deal with and Oro has come back too....!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So those stakes were still the power of the Rinnegan, fired with the Mangekyou, right? And why does Tobi still call his technique "Kamui", the name Kakashi gave it?

Anyway, Naruto finally getting some more time to shine in the Tobi fight was every bit as refreshing as I hoped! Based on the close-ups of the Rinnegan, it seems like Tobi is going to get out of this attack, one way or another, but here's to hoping he'll waste his Mangekyou using Izanagi or something to survive. With Kakashi seemingly out of the game, Tobi's got to lose the use of his warping, too.
    ...that, it smells like mistranslation. If Tobi could use the same version of Kakashi's justsu, then sending Naruto to other dimension, from just looking at him and letting him stay there untill he comes close to death from dehydration and starvation would be the most optimum thing to do.

You know, it's like before using their MS jutsu for the first time, they have a vision of certain god and then they name that jutsu after him/her/it. Really, there is no other explanation, since they don't learn them, they awoken to them.

In a way yes, since Rinnegan allows you to use any jutsu that isn't a kekkei genkai, unless you obtained that Kekkei Genkai as well, ike Madara Mokuton. Before you ask, no, MS are like kekkei genkai within kekkei genkai, unless you have the appropriate eye in it's original form (not EMS), then you can't use the same set of jutsu, still some jutsu can be shared (like Sasuke and Itachi sharing Amaterasu).

Quote Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic View Post
    Finally Kishi draws Tobi with the Mangekyou. I have got to wonder, as much as Tobi spams Kamui, has he turned Obito's MS to an EMS? Kakashi will probably be blind by the end of the war and Tobi's stolen Sharingan is the perfect replacement.
    Why does everybody think Kakashi is putting his MS on the line by using it so often? Considering how quickly Sasuke's eye-sight deteriorated, Kakashi should have gone blind a long time ago. My money is on the assumption that since the eye-swap, Kakashi has his unique EMS.

The question is more interesting why Tobi isn't blind? He should have, if he were Obito. But I don't quite get it. If Tobi had an EMS, it wouldn't look like Kakashi's MS, and if he were Obito, he should be blind by now, considering that he used his MS at least since the day Naruto was born (his fight against Minato). That's why I can't by the theory anymore that Tobi is Obito.

The only explanation I can see is that Tobi is similar to Kakashi: He doesn't have an Uchiha body, but somehow got access to Obito's last eye.

As to Tobi's dimension-technique: I think it has been rendered useless. Naruto's clone is covering the Kamui-dimension, so once Tobi flees there, Clone-Naruto will be there. And Naruto is obviously extremely fast, faster than Tobi. That's why transfering Naruto to the other dimension was a brilliant move.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post
    Why does everybody think Kakashi is putting his MS on the line by using it so often? Considering how quickly Sasuke's eye-sight deteriorated, Kakashi should have gone blind a long time ago. My money is on the assumption that since the eye-swap, Kakashi has his unique EMS.

The question is more interesting why Tobi isn't blind? He should have, if he were Obito. But I don't quite get it. If Tobi had an EMS, it wouldn't look like Kakashi's MS, and if he were Obito, he should be blind by now, considering that he used his MS at least since the day Naruto was born (his fight against Minato). That's why I can't by the theory anymore that Tobi is Obito.

The only explanation I can see is that Tobi is similar to Kakashi: He doesn't have an Uchiha body, but somehow got access to Obito's last eye.
    I hope it's not uncommon to quote oneself, but I have a question: Is it possible that Hashirama's DNA has the power to save the MS from deteriorating? We know since Itachi's explanation regarding Shisui's Kotoamatsukami that Hashirama's power can have a useful effect on the MS:

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/550/12

And that would make it possible for Tobi to be Obito with a working MS.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 08-22-2012 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakritze View Post

As to Tobi's dimension-technique: I think it has been rendered useless. Naruto's clone is covering the Kamui-dimension, so once Tobi flees there, Clone-Naruto will be there. And Naruto is obviously extremely fast, faster than Tobi. That's why transfering Naruto to the other dimension was a brilliant move.
    Because he is bleeding from his eye and fell to the ground after the double Kamui (one small and slow, that were transferring Rasengan and one big and fast, that tranfered Naruto in an instant) ?

Maybe he is already nearsighted, that's why he sends only the things he can feel through touch, and brings items up right before his eye (Sasuke was more than nearsighted and was still fighting like crazy ) ? He simply endured longer thanks to Hashirama cells, but he is still loosing his light... or they mistranslated and Tobi actually said "Dimensional Transfer" and not "Kamui", still Kamui would fell under Dimensional Transfer, but could be one of the 2 Dimensional Transfer jutsu.

Yeah, you can't compare my power to your borrowed one, more or less that's what he said.

No, it's not about being fast, it's about gravity pull. When Tobi transfer his body parts to other dimension, in that dimension the gravity is distorted the more, the bigger the object is. To simply put, like the smaller Kunai, or Rasegan is drawn to Tobi's body part that is bigger (or simply they draw each other together). The same logic was applied at the end of this chapter, since both of the are in the air and there is no foothold beneath them.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    One word: OBITO!!!!!!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    THATS IT NARUTO!!! simple epic stuff this chapter; he's drawn so slick in this chapter in Kurama Mode, love it!

- Guys; I said it last week in the discussion thread: I still believe that Tobi is one of Madara's Rinnegan's Izanagi creation or Izuna.

So, we all know, that blood is an important thing between the Uchiha's.. the reason why I believe that Tobi can use Kamui in an advanced version compared to Kakashi's, has to be linked to the blood. I believe that Tobi has half Uchiha blood and other half being made of Zetzu. I think that Kakashi can only teleport stuff away from distance, because he isn't related to the Uchiha's.. even if he knew from the beginning that he could do what Tobi is doing.

Then, I was thinking: Lets say it's Izuna with Obito's eye ( I gave last week, lots of information why I think that Tobi is more of Izuna's calibur then Obito --> his perspective of life in the shinobi world, world domination, his intelligence and knownledge about the shinobi world, his believe in his big brother ( Madara ) for achieving the goal what he promised to do, but eventually failed to accomplish.. simple put: sacrificed his eyes for "nothing" ).

Izuna Uchiha:
    Birthday: February 10th
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 174.8 cm
    Weight: 55.9 kg

Obito Uchiha:
    Birthday: February 10th
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 154.2 cm
    Weight: 44.5 kg

--- look at that Blood Type: they both have type " O ".. shortly after Obito's death, the second Kyuubi was executed. So, we all know that someone of Minato's level, would have sensed/felt that he was fighting his student, right?

Look at Stats of Tobi;

Height:175 cm
    Weight:55.9 kg

Izuna's height os 174.8 and has the same weight as Tobi's: 55.9.. is this coincidence?? When Tobi ordered Pain for capturing Naruto and his fight with Minato, they were all on these kind of heights, so it's hard to believe that Obito himself grew 20 cm and having this kind of mature posture right?

I would love to see, that Tobi is indeed.. Madara's creation, if he's not: it's more suited for him to be Izuna then Obito.

** why do people think that Tobi is finished?? It's not even CLOSE.. his mask is only broken, FINALLY!! Kishimoto wouldn't let us see RINNEGAN in one shot.. meaning: he's gonna use Rinnegan and HOPE THAT EDO MADARA comes into the picture :(

LOVE THIS CHAPTER sooo much, gonna read it again
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...