0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 598 Discussion / 599 Predictions

Chapter 598: "Annihilate" :

http://www.mangashare.com/release/info/502/598

Enjoy!

Last edited by Xerenix; 08-22-2012 at 03:58 PM.

Epic. I guess next week we're going back to the Kages.

Naruto Naruto Naruto,,,Why did he aim for the Mask and not for the Chest.

Kill Tobi you Baka...that is more important than seeing the face under the mask....dang! LOL!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Will wait for MangaShare cuz Mangapanda sucks.

i would say im surprised if we'll see tobi's face next chapter, but you're right paulbee, defeating him is way more important than seeing his face, but if you look at the lore of narutoverse then it would be more important to see his face than anything else atm, just imagine the rant there would be if tobi was defeated without ever showing us his face.

Tobi must be one Tough Old Bird.

He's taken a Rasengan to the Right Shoulder, and now he's taken a Black Minin BB Rasengan to the Face. I bet he'll still be moving a bit, if not a lot next chapter.

The larger question is what's next for Tobi. Is this the end of the road for him, or will Madara show up and save his sorry butt?
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-22-2012 at 02:19 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

He could defeat him, and then remove his mask too
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

Literally in his face. But seriously I think anyone who takes a Rasengan to the face, mask or not, his face must will be f***ed up for life.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

fucking awesome chapter, real edge of the seat stuff. I hope Kishi doesn't troll us all to hell by saying that Tobi's face is damaged beyond recognition after taking a rasengan that smashed that mask into pieces. I really can't wait to see this chapter animated.

I love how they showed Tobi with the same mangekyo as Kakashi - the two of em side by side. That theory that Izuna is related to Obito is really growing on me. There's a visual similarity between Obito's mangekyo design and Izuna's. Each has a centre circle with 3 stalks coming out, except that Obito's have cool sickle shaped protrusions on the stalks.

So those stakes were still the power of the Rinnegan, fired with the Mangekyou, right? And why does Tobi still call his technique "Kamui", the name Kakashi gave it?

Anyway, Naruto finally getting some more time to shine in the Tobi fight was every bit as refreshing as I hoped! Based on the close-ups of the Rinnegan, it seems like Tobi is going to get out of this attack, one way or another, but here's to hoping he'll waste his Mangekyou using Izanagi or something to survive. With Kakashi seemingly out of the game, Tobi's got to lose the use of his warping, too.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 08-22-2012 at 12:53 PM.