7 20.59%
  • |3| Average

1 2.94%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    @ Paulbee..

First, I thought the same. How can Tobi be so calm, when Sasuke escaped? I thought that he had plans for him, making him fight Naruto for the Kyuubi and syncing him to GM.. BUT THEN; we're talking about " Tobi ", a master in planning / manipulation.[/U]
    I would say that he does not even know about whats Sasuke doing right now. Sasuke killed the original white Zetsu with Amaterasu, maybe theres no way back from that even for someone that can grow himself from spores. Plus, Kabuto failed with Edo Tensei, Madara is on the loose (Tobi might not even know this) and Sasuke as well .. Tobis master plan just went to hell.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Greetings to everyone,

First time on this forum, and to be honest i have never search the web for naruto discussions, due to the fact that im no expert in the matter, i started to see the anime and to read the manga, so i dont know anything else besides whats appears on those 2 things.

But in the previous chapter i started to be more curious, so in a search for some predictions, i found the thread of the previous chapter and starting to come to mangashare everyday to see the discussions, the ideas of everyone and finally i have register to also try to give some thoughts to the subject.

Again, i dont know anything besides the manga, and i if it escapes my memorie i may do some bad assumptions.

Someone said or questioned why tobi only took the rinnegan, after nagato died, i in the last page where all talk about the synch with GM, i hit me.

Before nagatos death, it was him that controlled GM, it was him that summoned him, for the collection of the bijuu, and it stored him way again (or so it was lead to believed i think), so after nagato's death, it could be possible that it was vital to tobi, to collect the rinnegan so that GM could still be controlled, because it was supposed that nagato would live to play that part.

As for tobi's identity, i do think that he is a zetsu clone mixed with HC, and possibly some Uchiha blood also, and allow me to (maybe wrongly) explain my point of view.

While in the battle with Minato (who by the way, was the 4th HOKAGE, so i don't think that he was just fast has someone stated and nothing more), he got hit by the rasengan and was left with no arm, in that chapter is obvious clear, that the body is at least part zetsu.
    I have come to agree with some points that tobi is a zetsu made clone/creation/experiment, of Madara (with or without rinnegan powers). That would explain the identify theft that tobi as made all this time.
    About Obito's eye, it could have been collected by zetsu in the battle where Obito was "crushed" by the rocks, let's not forget, that he can teleport himself, anytime, anywhere, so collecting the eye, it the moment the rocks fell, would be simple for him.

On the other hand, if Tobi would have HC, and possibly some Uchiha/Madara's powers, why would he only use teleportation/kamui all this time ??? Also, why does he only use Obito's eye, with an entire collection of sharigan's in his hideout ???

I think that he is somewhat limited in term of chakra level or use, it would be normal that if he would be that powerfull to show something more by now.

Again, as usual, this are just some points of view, and hope to share some more along the thread(s)

PS: Sorry for some probably English mistakes, but i'm a little rusty in tipping the language and also for the long post but the felling of wanting to try to share some thoughts about all that as been said all this pages it led me to make a somewhat long post

Nice first post! It's great that people get recruited here, that actually have something meaningful to say.. Not all forums are like that. This is the exact reason I came here as well, when mangastream forums went down. And now, I actually like this forum more

But I share your thoughts pretty much. It's pretty obvious that Tobi is atleast part zetsu. It's really a mystery who, or what Tobi is. My two cents are that he's some sort of creation of Madara's. Or even perhaps Orochimaru. Could be that Madara created some sort of jutsu that resurrected Izuna's soul into Obito's crushed body. And thus, he needed repairs in form of white zetsu parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    I would say that he does not even know about whats Sasuke doing right now. Sasuke killed the original white Zetsu with Amaterasu, maybe theres no way back from that even for someone that can grow himself from spores. Plus, Kabuto failed with Edo Tensei, Madara is on the loose (Tobi might not even know this) and Sasuke as well .. Tobis master plan just went to hell.
    I am not going to pretend like I know what's really going on or going to happen, but it would be a little bit of a let down if Tobi is just defeated/killed and all his machinations come to a screeching halt in the next episode or two.

Obviously Sasuke's encounter with Itachi has had anet positive effect on him, because NOW, he's starting to ask question and trying to find out facts for himself. He's no longer just acting out of Rage and Hatred. As I see it, it seems possible that Sasuke may even give up on/tone down and step back from his "Deatroy Knonha and Kill the Senjus" Trip.

What I'd really like to know is whether or not Tobi still needs Sasuke, or whether in his haste to reform the Juubi (and presumably become its Jinchuuriki), he no longer needs to Sync Sasuke to the GM. This si really the Question that needs to be asked if Tobi manages to survive his fight with Naruto's gang.

So Now, IF Tobi somehow still needs Sasuke, I would bet that He has pre-planned a Jutsu that will make Sasuke bend to his will whether Sasuke wants to or not. Many months ago I floated the idea that Tobi may have booby Trapped Itachi's eyes before he offered them to Sasuke. I am almost willing to bet that If Tobi survives, and If Tobi still needs Sasuke, then he'd probably got something built into those eyes that will force Sasuke to do whatever Tobi wants/needs him to do.

Just my Guess...for now!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hmmmmmmmmmm, well Tobi has reserved one Rinnegan Eye and I think it is for Sasuke, in case this phase of plan has failed, as it seems that you need to posses at least one Rinnegan Eye to control the Statue... at least we haven't seen anyone without Rinnegan making GM attack someone, or even summon it ?

Well technically his arm is more likely to be a Hashirama clone arm as we saw the clone with a bunch of arms sticking out .

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

^Zetsu itself is likely to be a clone of Hashirama in some form or fashion. The way it merges with nature with such ease suggests that it has some relation to Senju or more specifically Hashirama's techniques.
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    So Now, IF Tobi somehow still needs Sasuke, I would bet that He has pre-planned a Jutsu that will make Sasuke bend to his will whether Sasuke wants to or not. Many months ago I floated the idea that Tobi may have booby Trapped Itachi's eyes before he offered them to Sasuke. I am almost willing to bet that If Tobi survives, and If Tobi still needs Sasuke, then he'd probably got something built into those eyes that will force Sasuke to do whatever Tobi wants/needs him to do.
    Now that's an interesting Idea, Kabuto had already shown Tobi the use of control tags it's quite possible that Tobi isn't really concerned where Sasuke is because if he really needs him he could be able to summon him immediately. After all Tobi could have done any number of things to Sasuke while he was under the knife.
    Last edited by Execution; 08-28-2012 at 08:40 PM.

But Tobi has always, appear to the person he wants, when and where he feels like it, so to teleport to where sasuke is at any time, suck him in to the kamui dimension and bring him to where he wants, it would be a simple thing for him i think.

I would believe more in a safety mechanism in the eyes, although itachi created such a thing with amaterasu and it still was no use against Tobi, so he shouldn't feel the need to use such methods because in is point of view, they are all pointless against him.

Normally that would be the case he could simply leave, grab Sasuke, and return, but at the moment the Geddou Mazou is in a very critical state right now while the Jyuubi is being revived. He cannot simply quit the field at this crucial moment or he risks it's destruction.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    give me an infraction if you must, but DAMNIT!!!! I've checked for the new chapter atleast 6-7 times today. I know Tuesday is rare, but I've seen it happen before. I feel like Homer Simpson dreaming about a donut!

My chapter 599 prediction: I predict that "Kakashi will still be laying face first in the dirt!"

Kakashi went from the proverbial "Shit!" to "A really tired copy ninja" in two chapters! Guess we all knew it would happen, sooner or later. No disrespect though......anybody know his Kamui count this fight? I guess we shouldnt forget his off-screen "Rampage", either.

The Eighth Gate is coming people, but Guy wont die. However, beware, it's coming!
    Last edited by Daemon Spade; 08-29-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid