1 2.94%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    Beer and Music
    Great chapter.

Wow...so I just went through all 18 pages, I read EVERY SINGLE POST.

From doing that, I came to realization and conclusion. Out of all the members that have ever been active in here (the Naruto section), hell overall in Mangashare, Zero Phoenix takes the cake for being the most annoying and the most disrespectful. And the conclusion would be, if he was banned before, why would someone let him back in?

Honestly.
    This guy gets absolutely butthurt over the fact that others won't agree/believe that Tobi is Obito. I haven't seen others get butthurt over you being so mind-numbingly stupid believing that Tobi is in fact Obito just because of a few connections, but no hard facts. On top of that, when people like POW have actually presented facts as to why Zero Phaggot would be wrong, he avoids the facts and goes after someone else.

And who knows, maybe Tobi is Obito, but this guy, he forgets it's only a manga. The virginity is strong in this one.

But he knows how to argue, so I guess I can give him that.

Oh, oh

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    Either refute my arguments or be silent while the adults are talking.
    Shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    One Last thing. I want to salute the regulars here who have done a fantastic job in restoring civility to the discussion. And by the way MOTS, I love Your SIG.
    Thanks paulbee, what ever happened to your sharingan eyes on your SIG?
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    Thanks paulbee, what ever happened to your sharingan eyes on your SIG?
    Heh, Heh, They're in retirement, but all my art inspirations know that they are subject to reactivation by me whenever I need them and they're okay with it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Hi there, after coming here for already almost 2 years since i started reading mangashare treads around here, reading magnificent theory's about this wonderful manga, well why not start also participate a bit around here and a honor with some "big" names i remember since i started to read mangashare forum, paulbee, Afro Thunda, Aga Bomba, Pow, Rlinfamous and Rokudaime Sennin...

About the Tobi thing, for what i read already, there are plenty people that for sure think that either Tobi is Obito and no way that he is Obito, and for now in my opinion, there's no point in discuss more about that subject to keep peace and love around here

for what we know already know about kishi, next chap probably we won't see yet tobi's face, what are your bets? maybe more of Orochimaru & Sasuke, or perhaps again more show of Dj Madara xD ?

sry for my english, has been a while in writing english ^^

Quote Originally Posted by David Cantarinha View Post
    Hi there, after coming here for already almost 2 years since i started reading mangashare treads around here, reading magnificent theory's about this wonderful manga, well why not start also participate a bit around here and a honor with some "big" names i remember since i started to read mangashare forum, paulbee, Afro Thunda, Aga Bomba, Pow, Rlinfamous and Rokudaime Sennin...

About the Tobi thing, for what i read already, there are plenty people that for sure think that either Tobi is Obito and no way that he is Obito, and for now in my opinion, there's no point in discuss more about that subject to keep peace and love around here

for what we know already know about kishi, next chap probably we won't see yet tobi's face, what are your bets? maybe more of Orochimaru & Sasuke, or perhaps again more show of Dj Madara xD ?

sry for my english, has been a while in writing english ^^
    David,

Hi. It's really great to meet people who want to have a decent conversation on the Forum. I do hope you stick around. Let me say that I agree with you a whole bunch. It is unlikely that we see Tobi's face in the upcoming episode, or if we do, Kishimoto throws in something even more dramatic and unexpected. He may have been using the build up regarding Tobi as a distraction to spring an even bigger surprise.

Anyways, To respond to your bet/challenge, I think it's BOTH Sasuke and Madara.Sasuke will show at the early part, then back to Tobi, and Finally Madara will show up.

There is just NO-WAY (in my mind) , that MADARA will not show up if it looks like his Avatar (TOBI), is about to be taken down, AND the Juubi may be at risk.

(This goes back to questions surrounding Madara's choice of his Avatar, and why he needed one in the first place. I really do think that Madara has some Bonds with Tobi that is not yet clear to us. He's not the type to entrust his SOUL and Life's ambitions to just anyone. There is some strange link between the two of them.)

I think that Madara is fully aware of what's happening, and if Tobi is gonna go down/has to go down, He's gonna prevent it OR do it himself.

Anyway, this will give Kishimoto a (plot) justification for keeping Madara from destroying the Kages.

Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Great chapter.

From doing that, I came to realization and conclusion. Out of all the members that have ever been active in here (the Naruto section), hell overall in Mangashare, Zero Phoenix takes the cake for being the most annoying and the most disrespectful. And the conclusion would be, if he was banned before, why would someone let him back in?

Honestly.
    This guy gets absolutely butthurt over the fact that others won't agree/believe that Tobi is Obito. I haven't seen others get butthurt over you being so mind-numbingly stupid believing that Tobi is in fact Obito just because of a few connections, but no hard facts. On top of that, when people like POW have actually presented facts as to why Zero Phaggot would be wrong, he avoids the facts and goes after someone else.

And who knows, maybe Tobi is Obito, but this guy, he forgets it's only a manga. The virginity is strong in this one.

Oh, oh

Shut the fuck up.
    You might say that I've softened.

I banned him for a week or so for a similar case in the Fairy Tail section.

I've been checking on this thread and there will always be consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    David,

Anyways, To respond to your bet/challenge, I think it's BOTH Sasuke and Madara.Sasuke will show at the early part, then back to Tobi, and Finally Madara will show up.

There is just NO-WAY (in my mind) , that MADARA will not show up if it looks like his Avatar (TOBI), is about to be taken down, AND the Juubi may be at risk.

(This goes back to questions surrounding Madara's choice of his Avatar, and why he needed one in the first place. I really do think that Madara has some Bonds with Tobi that is not yet clear to us. He's not the type to entrust his SOUL and Life's ambitions to just anyone. There is some strange link between the two of them.)

I think that Madara is fully aware of what's happening, and if Tobi is gonna go down/has to go down, He's gonna prevent it OR do it himself.

Anyway, this will give Kishimoto a (plot) justification for keeping Madara from destroying the Kages.
    Well, I think that Sasuke will have another fateful reunion/meeting (simply by bumping on someone on his way to somewhere again ), this time with Madara.

Kages can't really do much right now, if Madara was to be serious he could probably finish them with one move. What's more it looks like Onoki will not allow Madara to flee without putting his own life on trying to stop him, even in his current condition. For Kages to survive and for Sasuke to gain some real experience with his power, he needs to face a strong opponent and currently there is no one else beside Madara for this, since Tobi is fighting Naruto and the rest of ET has ended.

If you really think about it, Naruto is fighting Tobi with Kakashi - his ex-teacher - and buck up from Bee and Gai. On the other hand Sasuke is moving together with Orochimaru - his ex-teacher - and a buck up from Jugoo and Suigetsu. More or less their teams are balanced, thus fighting another Madara would be appropriate for Sasuke at this point .

BTW. Kage Bunshin in Bijuu Mode is quite hax . It would have been ok if only one Naruto could be in Bijuu Mode, while the rest was in KCM or Sage Mode... I wouldn't be surprised if now he could create 10 clones and each could do a Bijuudama... Sasuke has to shape up and fast.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    Great chapter.

Honestly.

Oh, oh

Shut the fuck up.

No wonder everyone left this site for Narutoforums.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Afro Thunda.. Kisame never understood the meaning of life, his own life. He has been living a life full of lies, even from the ones among him.

- so in his case, I believe that he didn't needed to be " put " under Genjutsu. In his case, it was better for Madara to reveal the truth instead of manipulating him through Genjutsu. This way, Kisame made it clear for himself that this shinobi world can't be changed.. only by someone who had the power for doing so: Uchiha Madara.

On top of that; Madara gave him the feeling that he needed his part in his Master Plan ( Moon Eye's Plan), an appreciation he needed like any other shinobi who had doubts about " meaning of life ".
    When Kisame woke himself through his unconscious, all for not trying to die as a traitor. In Kisame's perception, their were no moral believes.. simple bussiness. Let me show you some quotes from chapter 507:

Kisame: " There are times when information is more important than lives.. I cannot allow our codes to fall into enemy hands and these poor fools would have revealed everything ".

Madara: " I'm serious.. that's my Moon Eye's Plan. It will be new world, a world of truth, NOT LIES "

From the day he was young, he had to kill his own mist comrades, his friends.. and if someone as powerful as Madara Uchiha, tells you that he's trying to change the world with him being part of it, then you only need to manipulate his loss of life / his emptiness.

I believe 3 options for whom Tobi is;

1. Madara's creation of Rinnegan's version of Izanagi; Madara shortly died after awakening the Rinnegan, this could've had major impact on his condition.
    2. Izuna with Obito's eye; Madara used Rinne Tensei for bringing back his brother from death.. but his body wasn't intact, because he was dead for so long. That's why Tobi has body parts of White Zetzu.
    3. Madara's old body with Obito's eye ( because he gave his own eyes to Nagato ), and Hashirama fucked his body so badly, that he needed to have parts of white Zetzu.

1 and 2 sounds more right, especially when Tobi calls himself " NO ONE " and more in the headlines of Madara's vision. Madara Uchiha, will never, EVER trust someone with his Master Plan, with his powers that easily. It has to be his own creation or his little brother Izuna.

- Tobi pinched his arm hard, when he told Sasuke that brothers would do anything to each other. If Tobi is Izuna, he got angry for giving his eyes to his big brother and came to understand that he sacrificed it for nothing.
    - Madara, when he talked with the Kage's.. he said; " After my brother died, he only left me his eyes and their power. Only thing that can be passed down to you,.. is HATRED ".

- Then, Tobi said this to Naruto & Co; " Both the ones who entrusted ( Izuna giving his eyes/power ) and the one who was entrusted with ( Madara ),.. will just be HOLLOW.

Right before this ^^^ statement, Tobi said: " If you fail in your mission ( Madara failed in his mission when he got the eyes ), what will you think about yourself?

Tobi could be giving us a hint, that Madara regret/can't forgive himself for failing his mission.. a mission where his broher had to sacrifice his own eyes for. Maybe reasons for Madara to ressurect Izuna back to life or creating TOBI and eventually being ressurected back for completing what he started??

** nice to see you joining the forum David..
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 08-25-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@AgaBomba,

Great Job.

Aga, you have done as well as anyone in putting together what is the most probable solution. Madara the most arrogant autocratic bully in the series is highly unlikely to trust anyone with his own very existence, with the exception of HIMSELF, his little brother who demonstrated the ultimate in Uchiha loyalty, or a Being Created by Madara himself carrying his mental energy and chakra.

Obito's eyes just happen to be a boon. They were an unexpected gift that fell into Tobi/Madara's hands, and offered so much, by way of advantages, that not using Obito's eyes would have been stupid.

We still don't know what Kishi has in store, but knowing what we do know about the characters, your analyses do seem very plausible.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-25-2012 at 09:59 PM.