• |3| Average

1 2.94%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    In the words of the great philosopher "2 Chains aka Titty boi"......."Trrrrrruuuuuuu!!!!!!"

Thats a hip hop reference for those that dont know. It means: This guy speaks the truth!
    You almost made me fall out my chair laughing with that one! LMAO
    "RESPECT"

ahaaa.,,, I want to see the real identify of Tobi, while kishi still hide the mystery...

@Paulbee, I feel that Naruto has run out of obvious power-ups. We all want to see him mix his Chakra Modes with his Sage Mode, but the power-up is redundant anyway with Chakra Mode 2 being so powerful.

I still cling to hope that there is a "That Jutsu" (not the Kyuubi's power, but a technique that requires it) in store for us. Most fans seem to have accepted that "That Jutsu" that Jiraiya and the frogs mentioned was actually referring to harnessing the Kyuubi's power, but I think otherwise.

Naruto could potentially learn FTG, of course... I don't actually believe he needs it, and don't really care either way, but the fact that there are 3 ninjas who can perform it seems like foreshadowing to me.

I still want Naruto to wield the Banana Fan. It's a tool of the Rikudou, and the only others who have had the strength to wield it also used Kyuubi Chakra. I believe there's a small degree of (possible) foreshadowing there, as well. If Kishi decides that Naruto for some reason needs elemental techniques to combat Sasuke/Madara, that would be a great way to give them to him. I suppose if Naruto is facing the Rinnegan, which grants the user access to five elements, it could be beneficial to use the Fan... but Rinnegan users always spam Rinnegan techniques, not elemental techniques, and Naruto has plenty of other ways to deal with elemental techniques, himself.

If the Death God is ever brought up again in the manga, perhaps Naruto could recover the missing half of the Kyuubi's chakra.

While it seems like the Bijuu entrusted Naruto with their "Will of Fire" Rikudou Prophecy, they MAY have given him some power to help him combat Tobi/the Juubi. So who knows! That fist bump seemed like a big deal, and hasn't been brought up since, so I believe there may be more to it than we thought.

I'd like to see Naruto's "Life Force Powers" explored more. It seems like a good weapon against Mokuton-enhanced shinobi, and also links him with Hashirama. I have a feeling Hashirama's healing abilities were mostly a result of his Senju Life Force, which the Uzumaki also possess.

The biggest thing about all these power-ups is that none of them seem necessary, just possible. Naruto just needs to be strong enough to fight evenly with Sasuke, and Naruto is far beyond Sasuke's level (until we see Sasuke fight seriously and learn what he can do). I don't expect Naruto to surpass Edo Madara, and if Tobi survives this encounter, I believe it'll be a Naruto/Sasuke tag-team that finally does him in. So whatever happens from here out, Naruto is in a good place, and can only get better.

Hmmm, Tobi definitely has a connection to Madara; but he died many years ago. If he was Obito, how would he have a connection to the great Madara, many years deceased (Other than being a Uchiha).

Also, it may have no relevancy, but Obito couldn't even beat a young Kakashi. Let alone Minato, whom even a younger Kakashi could not defeat. So for this young boy, to have been around in different time periods, to have been recognized as Madara after removing his mask for Kisame, to be taller, aged, to have longer hair in certain periods, have a chakra so identical to Madara's that the nine tails mistook it for his (The ninetails told Sasuke he hadn't come across a chakra as sinister as his since Madara Uchiha: Not that it was like it), to have a way and the knowledge to summon the mighty ninetails any time he pleased, To have his RIGHT sharingan smashed and for Tobi to only have the right sharingan ( Even though unrealistically, the right one could miraculously be okay, thus the reason why Tobi seemingly has Obito's sharingan) for him to have knowledge of past events that were seemingly lost to the ages, for Madara to know who this boy from the future is, AND to have made plans with him, to have knowledge of the rinnegan and posses one to give to Nagato, to go challenge an entire village with 2 living kages, to hate the world itself to the point to want to take control of all of it with an infinite genjutsu, and so much more, is very hard to believe for a few key reasons.

I would not be surprised at all if this gentle boy turned out to be Tobi, but as I have listed, there are some major problems with that theory. I remember seeing in an interview a couple of years ago about fans speculating that Tobi was really Obito. Kishimoto laughed and said he obviously would not say. There would be no mystery if it were that obvious and black and white all this time. Kishimoto knew what the fans were thinking. I don't believe it would be that simple, especially with the things we know about both of them.

In short, because of the places he has been in time, his relationship with the Madara who died way back in the early years of the leaf village, along with his estimated age, wisdom, and experience, I do not think Tobi is Obito. Though I do believe there is definitely some connection to him somehow, due to Kakashi and Guy's reaction, along with the sharingan.

I really wish people would let go of the notion that madara died long ago.. we learned not too long ago that he did not die in VOTE ..

WE DONT KNOW WHEN MADARA ACTUALLY DIED!!!

We can at most take inference from itachi's lecture given to sasuke during their battle. Itachi described his meeting the masked man in two parts; the proud and powerful uchiha madara and afterwards, the mere shell of his former self.

The fact madara mentions knowledge of and about nagato and the fact itachi described his experience meeting the masked man as dealing with two separate people but identifying explicitly his first encounters being with madara.

WE DONT KNOW WHEN MADARA DIED AND ANY ANSWER AS TO WHEN IS A DEDUCTION AS CERTAIN AS ANY THEORY CLAIMING TOBI'S TRUE IDENTITY!

naruto advanced his battle prowess and fighting ability BY USING HASHIRAMA'S FORBIDDEN BUNSHIN TECHIQUE! MADARA AND TOBI HAVE ACCESS TO MANY OF HASHIRAMA'S ABILITIES (MADARA COULD USE MOKUTON JUTSU AND WOOD CLONE, HE KNEW HOW, HE COULD TELL TOBI AMYTHING AT ANY TIME BEFORE HE DIED) AND THEY POSESS HASHIRAMA'S POWER OUTRIGHT!

it doesn't matter who tobi is, the person can advance exponentially in as little time as naruto given the incredible power and knowledge in their possession. No genjutsu or sharingan required.

naruto has uzumaki blood and the 9 tails. Either one can help power 1000 shadow clones.

Tobi has a hashirama battery helping power 100,000 physical clones which also contain bijuu chakra. Do you see now that the potential is available for the same amount of crazy between them in regards to rapid learning and non linear experience within one short moment of time?

Obito CAN boss minato within a couple years time starting from loser genin.
    Last edited by knife eater; 08-24-2012 at 07:45 AM.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Um to those people who are saying Tobi cant be Obito because he's be too old to be him...that arguement can simply be explained away by his power alone....Time and Space based Sharingan jutsu what could be more powerful than that? Hell he could of been in that time space vacuum training for years in the real world and maybe even a shorter period in reality(ie: Goku and Gohan in Dragonball Z)..

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcasex View Post
    Um to those people who are saying Tobi cant be Obito because he's be too old to be him...that arguement can simply be explained away by his power alone....Time and Space based Sharingan jutsu what could be more powerful than that? Hell he could of been in that time space vacuum training for years in the real world and maybe even a shorter period in reality(ie: Goku and Gohan in Dragonball Z)..
    What's more, what if time flows differently in the other dimension. If tsukiyomi can let the caster control the perception of time for the victim and what passage of time the victim perceives reflects psychology and physically (to some extent) the amount of time THOUGHT to have occurred, then anything is possible in the kamui dimension. We don't yet have an equivalent for dragon balls hyper time chamber but i bet the kamui dimension will fill that role here shortly.
    _____

Guys, guys lol. The whole point is that Tobi has been around for a while. Obito has not. Take Sarutobi. Do you see how old he was? The resurrected Madara. Did he look older than that, or even close? He was still young. Even still, theoretically he would have died before Obito was even born. but once again, regardless of Madara's actual age, Tobi has been around for some time based on his appearances in the manga. Before young Obito was born, and definitely before adulthood if he was alive. Like when he confronted Kisame, and revealed the secret behind the Mizukage. Tobi was a man, taller than Obito, and recognized as Madara Uchiha upon removing his mask.

Also, what about all of my other points?

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    Guys, guys lol. The whole point is that Tobi has been around for a while. Obito has not. Take Sarutobi. Do you see how old he was? The resurrected Madara. Did he look older than that, or even close? He was still young. Even still, theoretically he would have died before Obito was even born. but once again, regardless of Madara's actual age, Tobi has been around for some time based on his appearances in the manga. Before young Obito was born, and definitely before adulthood if he was alive. Like when he confronted Kisame, and revealed the secret behind the Mizukage. Tobi was a man, taller than Obito, and recognized as Madara Uchiha upon removing his mask.

Also, what about all of my other points?
    Umm, tsunade carries the appearance of a women in her early 20's when she is actually in her 50's. Furthermore, kabuto plainly said, "ressurected better than your prime" . There is no indication madara's special edo was using madara from the time close to his death. If his body can be augmented beyond anything it was when actually alive then age need not be a shortcomings
    Inc or problem for any theory concerning madara/tobi/obito.

We have answers already as to how obito can be tobi and also rapidly advance in maturity and battle ability.
    The knowledge and information offered in his own version if "talk no jutsu" can easily be memorized in a few minutes. Only his knowledge and possession of 10 tails stuff weighs against obito theories since it is not said to be in the uchiha tablet and there is no indication madara ever had knowledge or possession of the heretical statue/ jubii vessel (well, one indication at least) unless he stole it from hashirama, who also has no indication in the manga of ever having it.

If itachi wore a mask yet we did nit know his age we would guess he was an old man at first sign of a crack because if his eye to cheek lines. Obito would obviously have reason for scarred abrasion all over his face that might appear as wrinkles if his face is only partially revealed.

Kakashi gaiden has clear panels as proof that obito was taller than kakashi, take it for what you will.

As much as i used to hate tobi as obito theory, i have come to realize you can't shut it up and is more easy to support than dismiss.
    _____

Anyone else expect that the tentacle Bee lost in this chapter will actually be some sort of tentacle bunshin, similar to when Sasuke cut one off? I'd like to see that play a role in the fight. Losing a limb like that seems to careless for Bee, especially when he caught the other shuriken so easily, even if the point was to show Naruto's cool partial transformation (Kyuubi Head Susano'o).