7 20.59%
  • |3| Average

1 2.94%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.94%
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Maximo,

Tobi Posessing Obito's Right eye does not really guarantee anything because as we all know Tobi has a storehouse full of Sharingans. All it proves by itself is that Tobi Obtained the eye from Obito or Obitio's corpse.
    You didnt quite understand my earlier post, its not the fact that Tobi has Obitos sharingan that makes it very likely that Tobi is Obito, but rather the fact that Tobi has Obitos MS pattern. I wrote it earlier, if Izuna or Madara took Obitos eye then the MS pattern should have been different, or so I think. Plus, even if you disregard this, there is a big qustion mark why doesnt Tobi have more MS eyes other then Obitos ? Why couldnt he evolve more sharingans into mangekyos ?

Kishimoto has done his best to obscure Tobi's identity, leading to all this argument. There are good reasons to reject Obito as Tobi and many of them have been mentioned, such as:

The dramatic increase in fighting skills and speed from Tobi during the Kyuubi attack
    The differences in physiques between Tobi and Obito's living peers (we can always blame Zetsu parts for this)
    The Knowledge of past Uchiha affairs, and rather obscure Uchiha Jutsus like Uchiha Kaeden Used to Block Hachibi from hitting the forming Juubi, and Izanagi.
    The Statement made to Kabuto who knows Tobi is not Madara, that The Eyes (Rinnegan were his to begin with)

Now none of these disprove Tobi=Obito for sure because Kishi has covered every loophole. An Obito Theorist can say that Tobi was lying to Kabuto, even though he knows that Kabuto knows he is not literally Madara.

Bottom line is that we'll have to wait and see while everyone chooses what he/she wants to believe in.
    In the end, its still manga and Kishi has shown us that he has great imagination so wheter he chooses Tobi to be this character or that one, Im sure he will sooner or later reveal all the details behind Tobi, some may be very ridiculous as well .. at this point I dont think Tobi can be explained so that it makes sense. I expect many raised eyebrows over Tobis identity in the next few weeks ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    You didnt quite understand my earlier post, its not the fact that Tobi has Obitos sharingan that makes it very likely that Tobi is Obito, but rather the fact that Tobi has Obitos MS pattern. I wrote it earlier, if Izuna or Madara took Obitos eye then the MS pattern should have been different, or so I think. Plus, even if you disregard this, there is a big qustion mark why doesnt Tobi have more MS eyes other then Obitos ? Why couldnt he evolve more sharingans into mangekyos?
    You sir know how to make an argument. You're correct. When an Uchiha takes a Sharingan from someone else and that Sharingan is implanted into their eye socket the pattern changes. We've seen this with Madara and Sasuke after their transplants. If Tobi wasn't Obito his pattern wouldn't be the exact same as Kakashi's. And just like that you've clinched this discussion.

Maximo,

I doubt the MS Patern would be different, If Kakashi who is not an Uchiha has the same patern as Tobi, I think the patter would be uniquely Obito's due to his unique DNA.

In The Case of EMS, The Patterns are superimposed. EMS only happens between Brothers as far as we know. I don't see any Manga evidence for pattern shifting otherwise.

I can't remember for sure now, but very few Sharingans can evolve into MS, but It's not too surprising that his Obito One got evoloved, if he uses it all the time. (Just to answer your question).

What I am driving at Max is that no one will be able to resolve this matter because Kishi has skillfully Obscured any facts that could help us deduce the truth.

I don't know about you, but I am finding myself nearly in a state of Tobi Identity Burn-Out. I think that I don't really care anymore, I just want the story to move on ahead.

What's Naruto's next Power-up going to be.......

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Banned
    Maximo,

I doubt the MS Patern would be different, If Kakashi who is not an Uchiha has the same patern as Tobi, I think the patter would be uniquely Obito's due to his unique DNA.
    My god I've never seen such pathological denial. Well let's change the topic of this fruitless discussion. I don't think Naruto is going to get any more power-ups anytime soon as we'll need to see what else Sasuke is going to acquire. Adam and Steve here tend to Mega Man throughout the canon and because Naruto has but recently mastered Kyuubi Mode he has now surpassed Sasuke. Kishimoto always keeps them about even so we'll need to see what new technique Sasuke acquires via his parents or maybe even Orochimaru.

Tobi is actually Obito's secret older brother who was too ill to be a ninja. After Obito's death, Tobi was filled with rage. Madara approached him and infused him with the 1st Hokage's cells, which restored him. Madara then gave him Obito's other eye which miraculously undamaged, despite the fact that the rest of his body was crushed, but since Tobi never unlocked his own MS, the pattern didn't change.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Phoenix View Post
    My god I've never seen such pathological denial. Well let's change the topic of this fruitless discussion. I don't think Naruto is going to get any more power-ups anytime soon as we'll need to see what else Sasuke is going to acquire. Adam and Steve here tend to Mega Man throughout the canon and because Naruto has but recently mastered Kyuubi Mode he has now surpassed Sasuke. Kishimoto always keeps them about even so we'll need to see what new technique Sasuke acquires via his parents or maybe even Orochimaru.
    Of course you conveniently Miss the part where the ONly recorded Pattern Changes are Superimpositions of patterns at EMS. There is No Manga Evidence of any other Uchiha MS Pattern Changes.

There is No Justification, No evidence given anywhere in the Manga, to expect any kind of Pattern Changes besides EMS superimpositions. SHOW ME.

so who is tobi
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    so who is tobi
    He is an enigma, wrapped up in an theory, shrouded by mystery. Kishi has all of us in his genjutsu right now. Bankai, I wish I had a better answer, but due to what Kishi has shown us thus far he could be a character we do or don't know. Kishi is known for throwing curve balls at us, but the next couple of chapters should put this ongoing debate to an end.
    "RESPECT"

Quote Originally Posted by mots View Post
    he is an enigma, wrapped up in an theory, shrouded by mystery. Kishi has all of us in his genjutsu right now. Bankai, i wish i had a better answer, but due to what kishi has shown us thus far he could be a character we do or don't know.
    word !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTS View Post
    He is an enigma, wrapped up in an theory, shrouded by mystery. Kishi has all of us in his genjutsu right now. Bankai, I wish I had a better answer, but due to what Kishi has shown us thus far he could be a character we do or don't know. Kishi is known for throwing curve balls at us, but the next couple of chapters should put this ongoing debate to an end.
    In the words of the great philosopher "2 Chains aka Titty boi"......."Trrrrrruuuuuuu!!!!!!"

Thats a hip hop reference for those that dont know. It means: This guy speaks the truth!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid