Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    comeon minato........
    don't use spoilers here.......
    hell........i didn't see the spoilers.....n now its messed up......

n on the topic........
    with or without the spoiler pics......
    i still believe that sasuke had feelings (not perverted but brotherly) for itachi.....
    these feelings caused sasuke to follow itachi......

yeah i am really sorry cause of this spoilers

it won't happen again

i thought you all saw the RAW version already cause it was out
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by uchihaboy2892 View Post
    itachi's dead. sasuke passed out from using all his chakra up. he held on long enough through fear, anticipation and determination. now that itachi is dead he can let his body rest. if itachi isn't dead (highly unlikely) than he too has passed out but he couldn't hold on long enough to take sasuke's eyes. zetsu will probably wind up eating his body and sasuke will go back to hebi n find kisame dead. or kishimoto will show the foight between them. i think juugo will spaz out and kill kisame n sasuke will return in just enough time 2 save suigetsu and the girl.

pls boy read and write your comment after READING
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Sasuke doesn't know how to find Madara and he doesn't know what he looks like. Itachi can answer those questions if he's still alive. Otherwise, Madara will have to come to Sasuke.
    haven't seen his fingers ? Sasuke was not sure what to do and he looked down to Itachi. And Itachi moves his Fingers.

Last edited by Aragor; 03-21-2008 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

it could be true that itachi playing dead, but i dont think that it's because they both want to work together to beat madara, the only reason IF itachi are really playing dead maybe because he want to talk first to sasuke and doesnt want to let zetsu know about it, and in the end he will give his eyes to sasuke, and i remember in one of the chapter ( i forget where) pein says to akatsuki member to watch out of sasuke and if sasuke know to much about itachi and kisame it will be dangerous....
    and i dont think zetsu will eat the corps of their member, pein wont let it, remember when pein tell to the member to not talk bad about the dead of hidan and kakuzu??!

Itachi spared Sasukes life and Sasukes surely wants to know why....he has a lot of questions thats why he is playing Itachis game

sure most of you don't like me because of my english abilitys but my theorie is simple and TRUE

sorry but i'm so happy that Itachi isn't death that i couldn't wait till tomorrow to post it
    He definetly moved his fingers! He's alive and I think I know why he spared Sasuke's life...Itachi did all this to Sasuke to prepare him, to prepare him to the day when they both will fight Madara Uchiha and defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    He definetly moved his fingers! He's alive and I think I know why he spared Sasuke's life...Itachi did all this to Sasuke to prepare him, to prepare him to the day when they both will fight Madara Uchiha and defeat him.
    the first person agreeing with me that he is alive....thank you

Yes, and not only to console you. In the first pic the 1st and 2nd fingers are at the same lenght as the 3rd. In picture 2 the are behind the 3rd! So he must have moved them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Yes, and not only to console you. In the first pic the 1st and 2nd fingers are at the same lenght as the 3rd. In picture 2 the are behind the 3rd! So he must have moved them.
    yeah but thats only one point why i came to my theorie

One point? Could you please write all the theory by PM if you mind?, I'd like to know it. I'm writing chapter 3 for you today...

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    ok look, itachi may have played death n somehow survived, but it was not for the reason u said. c'mon minato, itachi didn't spare sasuke's life, he didn't have the strength 2 pull it off.
    even if ur theory was correct, do u honestly think they'll star fighting for real now? how many times has that happened?

@yoru, cud you PM me the chapters of Ikoude Taiyou terasu no tochi plz, i find it really interesting n would like 2 read it

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    ok look, itachi may have played death n somehow survived, but it was not for the reason u said. c'mon minato, itachi didn't spare sasuke's life, he didn't have the strength 2 pull it off.
    even if ur theory was correct, do u honestly think they'll star fighting for real now? how many times has that happened?

@yoru, cud you PM me the chapters of Ikoude Taiyou terasu no tochi plz, i find it really interesting n would like 2 read it
    hm?

Sure he spared his life. He COULD KILL HIM but he only touched his forehead. He don't need to pluck his eye out but he could hurt him if Itachi would really hate Sasuke.

And i never said that they will fight again. They both did it because they want Zetsu to leave and he LEFT. Now the talk will begin or something. Can't wait for it

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Yeah.....this is spoiler

DEAD

feel free to redo it when the chap comes out.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?