Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Sorry but why the hell would sasuke spare itachi's life after all itachi has done to him, he hates itachi's guts and he also wouldn’t take itachi's help as well I don’t think. Also when itachi fell to the ground sasuke evilly smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    Sorry but why the hell would sasuke spare itachi's life after all itachi has done to him, he hates itachi's guts and he also wouldn’t take itachi's help as well I don’t think. Also when itachi fell to the ground sasuke evilly smiled.
    the third time ....i will repead it again

Itachi spared Sasukes LIFE. He could plucked out his eyes but instead of that he touched only his forehead. There is possibility that Sasuke loves his bro look at the pic i postet to someone. Sasuke was happy (before his "evilly smile"). He was most likely happy because of Itachis acting

I don’t think he looks happy; he has no expression that says he is happy, I think he looks emotionless trying to figure out what’s going on then he realizes itachi is dead then does the evil smile.

I don’t think he looks happy; he has no expression that says he is happy, I think he looks emotionless trying to figure out what’s going on then he realizes itachi is dead then does the evil smile.

you call this emotionless ?

sure at first sasuke was thinking about what to do but he looked down to Itachi again and Itachi moved his fingers.....after that happend Sasuke played death with Itachi and Zetsu left. ii'm sure they will show them two after the Konoha VS Tobi fight.

If my theorie is false i will eat my pet

lol, nah it might be right but i just think its weird that sasuke hates itachi's gutts and will do anything to kill itachi, if itachi is alive he would just cut of his head.

lol, nah it might be right but i just think its weird that sasuke hates itachi's gutts and will do anything to kill itachi, if itachi is alive he would just cut of his head.
    hm should i explain it a fourth time ?

itachi spared Sasukes LIFE. He could pluck out his eyes but instead of that he touched only his forehead. There is possibility that Sasuke loves his bro look at the pic i postet to someone. Sasuke was happy (before his "evilly smile"). He was most likely happy because of Itachis acting
    come on look at the RAW version again.....this time i could really be right

Yea but zetsu isn’t stupid, from this fight he has shown great insight and is clever, he would be able to tell if there faking it, also there is no reason for sasuke to die he didn’t have a fatal blow or anything so he can’t fake death.
    ------------------------------------------
    but i would like your theory to come true because itachi is my fav character
    Last edited by stevensr123; 03-21-2008 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yea but zetsu isn’t stupid, from this fight he has shown great insight and is clever, he would be able to tell if there faking it, also there is no reason for sasuke to die he didn’t have a fatal blow or anything so he can’t fake death.
    yeah that was itachis cleverness

Sasuke used itachis blood look:

Attached Images Attached Images

yes but he was watching the whole fight, and his eyes have some sort of abillitys, it seems like the eyes have great insight and can see upclose to targets that are a far.

yes but he was watching the whole fight, and his eyes have some sort of abillitys, it seems like the eyes have great insight and can see upclose to targets that are a far.
    in the scanlation
    Zetsu said:disappears under some leaves. Sasuke gazes intently at the finger Itachi poked his forehead with. Sasuke smiles (evil grin) and falls unconscious by Itachi's side.

See ? Sasukes evil grin was a fake to confuse zetzu