Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Oh man, roflothesomezing or whatever, now I'm really peeing my pants indeed. Are you paid to lose your time making people laugh like this? Really nice however. I love it. Please gimme more.

Give me more of your emptiness. It makes me feel consistent. You helpless moron.
    I got what I wanted, baby.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

i think the brown chubby kid in the pic with jirya, some girl, and minato could be another saruotobi. he might be konohamrus father. but i think hes dead.

Do you remember the third hokage saying to konahamru that he named him konohamaru cuz he loves the village? well im thinking that the father of konohamru is dead, thats why the third had to name konohamru and his father couldnt. Konohamrus dad is just dead, hes not an important character so kish didnt tell us about him.

But i dont think hes really Pain. Nagato has the rinnegan. so yeah.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by roflohtehnoez View Post
    I got what I wanted, baby.
    orly. And what is it you wanted? Being called a moron for the 12319th time of your life? Great ambition. I like your submissive attitude. There should be more sheeps like you for us to rule.

I don't even want to spend 15 mn of my time pointing out all the nonsense in your post. Just know I never stated I was a God or a perfect guy at grammar (second time I say this, start reading) and that yes, indeed, I am more legible than this guy, and that no, indeed, it doesn't make me implying anything like being a God or a perfect guy at english grammar.

For the rest of your trash, my answer is kinda the same, for you are not talking to me, but just replying to sentences you imagine I have said but that I, truly, haven't.

And by the way, anyone there who needs a dictionnary to understand what the verb "to imply" means is a dumbass. 'nuff said. You're just making stupid puns on the words.

orly. And what is it you wanted? Being called a moron for the 12319th time of your life? Great ambition. I like your submissive attitude. There should be more sheeps like you for us to rule.
    Mm, right over your head.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i think the brown chubby kid in the pic with jirya, some girl, and minato could be another saruotobi. he might be konohamrus father. but i think hes dead.

Do you remember the third hokage saying to konahamru that he named konhmaru that cuz he loves the village? well im thinking that his father of konohamru is dead, thats why the third had to name konohamru and not his father. Konohamrus dad is just dead, hes not an important character so kish didnt tell us about him.

But i dont think hes really Pain. Nagato has the rinnegan. so yeah.
    Pein and Madara are both in one group. And Madara like to pluck out eyes as well. Why do you think another person couldn't do the same thing with other eyes ?
    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Aragor; 03-19-2008 at 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

did i walk in on something? hmm oh look i got to go

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

As usual you guys aren't making any sense, nor are you trying to. So pathetic :-)

I don't even want to spend 15 mn of my time pointing out all the nonsense in your post. Just know I never stated I was a God or a perfect guy at grammar (second time I say this, start reading) and that yes, indeed, I am more legible than this guy, and that no, indeed, it doesn't make me implying anything like being a God or a perfect guy at english grammar.

For the rest of your trash, my answer is kinda the same, for you are not talking to me, but just replying to sentences you imagine I have said but that I, truly, haven't.

And by the way, anyone there who needs a dictionnary to understand what the verb "to imply" means is a dumbass. 'nuff said. You're just making stupid puns on the words.
    Nice ninja edit there. Also, before you call what I said trash you should probably understand why I replied. Regardless, like you -- I don't really want to spend 15 minutes explaining anything so I'ma go back to lurking.

So that's about all there is to it. Out of arguments you start distributing the ninja edit labels.

At least have the guts to say what I edited.

Guess you always do that.

How cute :3