Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    Your theory is L.A.M.E
    Archiel doesn't like Tengu?
    *Spams archiel on IRC about Tengu*
    ~Ikki

i hate people like you

why is it lame ? without any argument tzzz

i can understand gameboy now....

First of all you theory is based on assumptions and you can't use proper English...
    Good enough reason?
    ~Ikki

edit: "Sarutobi loved Konoha and respected everyone. Pein is like him...after deidara died and some members talked bad about him, he stopped them because he died like a true ninja and he respected him for that."

Because you think Sarutobi is "like" pAIn ... "Pein is like him" ASSUMPTIONS not based on ANY knowledge at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikki View Post
    First of all you theory is based on assumptions and you can't use proper English...
    Good enough reason?
    ~Ikki

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    This theory is too far fetched for my taste so I can't say I agree with it, its more like a linkage of obscure elements.

Off topic
    Yoru, you seem to be new and might not understand, so let me break it down for you.

There have been many Tengu threads already, there is even a "Tengu Theory is dead" thread in the graveyard. This theory is an annoying problem that whenever mentioned on this board brings up useless posts and eventually flaming between members. This thread has had many opportunities to work here and bring about some meaningful discussion but as of yet I have not seen it happening so I will not tolerate it if all it leads to is me having to give out infractions and delete posts. So by all means post it up, in the most likely scenario I will have to remove it.

Now do you understand?

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Extremely poor grammar aside there is no evidence that even comes close to supporting the theory. The only evidence you provided can only be applied if you make very larger assumptions that are based on your own speculation.

Dont compare your theories with Gameboy's

Gameboy provides manga proof.

Although I like his Uchihas suck post better :p

I don't know man, I think you wasted a good 5 mins of your life that you will never get back putting this theory together.

Im sure it would have been duly noted if Jiraiya taught anyone with the name Sarutobi. We already have Pein's back story and he is a native of the Rain country. So I don't see how he could be related to Konohamaru or the 3rd. For all we know, the 3rd's second child could have been female.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Im sure it would have been duly noted if Jiraiya taught anyone with the name Sarutobi. We already have Pein's back story and he is a native of the Rain country. So I don't see how he could be related to Konohamaru or the 3rd. For all we know, the 3rd's second child could have been female.
    yes sorry for my bad theorie.... much speculation

next time i will write in better english

Mwuhahaha

Off to the graveyard this goes.

Edit: or not???
    Last edited by Sangaz; 03-19-2008 at 03:20 PM.