Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69
  1. #51
    Regular Member Hiruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    101
    Quarrel where? Closed what? It's kinda your problem if you feel aggressed and answer with vehemence every time you see a word that doesn't suit your little cubic reality.

  2. #52
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    No more quarrels! Damn...I thought it was closed.
    ignore it yori

  3. #53
    Regular Member Hiruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    ignore it yori
    You're the ones being ignored, for every word you say is trash.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 03-19-2008 at 09:18 PM.

  4. #54
    どうしてこうなった! Sangaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    2,003
    This is just flaming now.

    Its going to get put in the graveyard eventually, Unless you can salvage it and get back on track with your theory(?).

  5. #55
    Regular Member Hiruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    101
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Its going to get put in the graveyard eventually, Unless you can salvage it and get back on track with your theory(?).
    Hell no, don't give that guy such ideas you want to ruin my hard work?

    And, don't call a theory what is nothing but a misunderstanding concerning a sentence. These 6 pages of posts are like, that guy asking for the meaning of a sentence, BUT without really wanting anybody to tell him - I don't really get it either hmm don't ask.

  6. #56
    I'll be waiting, be sure. Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,596
    ...

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    1. I don't remember stating I was a God at english grammar or anything
    2. I don't see what's so "disasterful" (yeah, let's all create our own words while we're at it, it'll make it easier for us to understand each other for sure) in stating that somebody has got a sentence the wrong way due to a lack of knowledge in a given language. If he doesn't want to be mocked, or to be asked to repeat in a more legible way, nor even to be taught things because, just like now, it scratches his little overdimensioned ego, then he should just stop posting on english boards or make a little effort to have a coherent speech.
    3. Immediately after having made this statement (about his misunderstanding towards the given sentence) and explaining him what the sentence really meant, he and his gaylord friend yoru started spilling "ahm, shut up"s and "damn yer critics"s.

    I wonder who's thinking wrong there. Please open your fucking eyes. And if you don't understand something, please scroll back and read earlier posts before spitting nonsense at me.
    Oh? Hello, there -- nice to meet you. You're an angry kid, huh? Something's got your panties all bunched up and you feel you have some form of right to insult and bludgeon people's eyes with your own grade of idiocy? Yes, nice to meet you indeed.

    God of English? You need to state it? Allow me (not that you have any means of stopping me, of course) to go ahead and state one thing: You don't need to say it. It's called an implication, since you seem pretty stupid allow me to quote it from the dictionary.

    1. something implied or suggested as naturally to be inferred or understood: to resent an implication of dishonesty.
    2. the act of implying: His implication of immediate changes surprised us.
    3. the state of being implied: to know only by implication.
    4. Logic. the relation that holds between two propositions, or classes of propositions, in virtue of which one is logically deducible from the other.
    5. the act of implicating: the implication of his accomplices.
    6. the state of being implicated: We heard of his implication in a conspiracy.
    7. Usually, implications. relationships of a close or intimate nature; involvements: the religious implications of ancient astrology.
    When you insult someone's English without knowing them you're implying to me that you're better than them, your English is perfect, and you can do no wrong. Sorry, pal -- far from it. Your English is definitely better, I'll give you that. But it isn't perfect. Nobody's is.

    Let's get off of this point, though. Because quite honestly I doubt you can even understand what you're saying now, inbetween insulting people you don't know, and acting like an absolute-brain dead jackass.

    Point two is too stupid for me to acknowledge, so I'm not going to bother. LOL UR STUPED.

    Let's go to your first post and see why they reacted the way they did, alright?

    Now this is based on a syntax misunderstanding, hence this theory is biased.

    "now it doesn't seem that bad being born into the Sarutobi Clan" doesn't mean there is a bad person in the Sarutobi Clan. Just means it's not that bad to be born a Sarutobi.

    Learn english first, speak it later.
    Whether it be internet or real life, if this is said to someone, they're going to immediately think "This cock sucker is disrespecting me, what the fuck?" As far as I can see (and I can see quite far, I assure you) they were defending themselves from what you were saying. Although, I think it would've been best for them to just ignore your ass from the start. You obviously have something up your ass and turning you into a grade A douchebag. Take that as you will, I don't give a fuck. I'm arguing just for the sake.

    I wonder who's thinking wrong there. Please open your fucking eyes. And if you don't understand something, please scroll back and read earlier posts before spitting nonsense at me.
    I've read everything and my eyes are quite open, that's why I joined this thread, and the reason I've joined many before it. Face it, you're an asshole who isn't much better than what he takes the others in this thread for. Argue with me all you want, in the end it won't bother me any, because I fucking enjoy it.

    Start shit in this thread and then throw up a shield saying you weren't trying to start any quarrels, you were offering advice, or what ever the fuck you wanna say. If you're going to be an asshole and insult people, at least have some pride in it.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

    --Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

  8. #58
    Perverted member Aragor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Hell no, don't give that guy such ideas you want to ruin my hard work?
    your heart is already ruined from light

    stay calm

  9. #59
    Regular Member Hiruko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    101
    Oh man, roflothesomezing or whatever, now I'm really peeing my pants indeed. Are you paid to lose your time making people laugh like this? Really nice however. I love it. Please gimme more.

    Give me more of your emptiness. It makes me feel consistent. You helpless moron.

  10. #60
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In The Jungle
    Posts
    1,871
    dude minato u shudnt compare ur theories 2 gameboy, his r like a thousand times better than urs they actually use logic n have good manga evidence 2 support 'em, ur theories r just random nonsense, pictures that have no relation 2 wat u r trying 2 say, n horrible english which i doubt any1 can understand (hiruko is completely right on what he has said so far, minato n yoru u guys r the biggest drama queens n have very little brains, probably small dicks for that matter)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •