Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Indeed we are different. You are a bull-headed liar who only seeks trouble with people no matter what and I am something else that is not of your concern anyway.

Ya don't believe me? Guess what.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Your english isn't bad at all. Damn critics..
    hee hee. Yeah that is a lie. Anybody here can attest it. If this is good english then Michael Jackson is currently slipping out of my ass.

edit. By the way, I'm not trying to start quarrels, I just want you to shut the fuck up when you don't have anything to say. Thx.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Indeed we are different. You are a bull-headed liar who only seeks trouble with people no matter what and I am something else that is not of your concern anyway.

Ya don't believe me? Guess what.

hee hee. Yeah that is a lie. Anybody here can attest it. If this is good english then Michael Jackson is currently slipping out of my ass.
    Stop that. My english is not the best you realized it. You are the best,you are cool,you are
    anything now stop it. I'm from germany and can't speak very well. It's my 4.language
    ------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Aragor; 03-19-2008 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The chances of this theory happening or even remotely occurring is pretty close to zero percent. -- But I don't see any reason to flame you, call you retarded, or make fun of your English. Funny that, huh?

(By the way, calling someone out on their inability to properly write and speak English is probably one of the most distasteful things you could do in a forum argument. Yours isn't perfect either.)
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Quote Originally Posted by roflohtehnoez View Post
    The chances of this theory happening or even remotely occurring is pretty close to zero percent. -- But I don't see any reason to flame you, call you retarded, or make fun of your English. Funny that, huh?

(By the way, calling someone out on their inability to properly write and speak English is probably one of the most distasteful things you could do in a forum argument. Yours isn't perfect either.)
    why zero percent ?

konohamarus pa or mom is missing and asuma wanted to speak with kakashi about something important but he died.

1% and i will be happy

1%, hope you're happy Minata. Asuma wanted to say Kakashi he had a child with Kurenai and in case he died Kakashi could help Kurenai raising him/her.

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post
    why zero percent ?

konohamarus pa or mom is missing and asuma wanted to speak with kakashi about something important but he died.

1% and i will be happy
    Figure of speech.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    1%, hope you're happy Minata. Asuma wanted to say Kakashi he had a child with Kurenai and in case he died Kakashi could help Kurenai raising him/her.
    hm maybe

i won't give up....till i know what happened with the 3.hokages other child

That's the spirit! Go Lee!(just a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by roflohtehnoez View Post
    1. I don't remember stating I was a God at english grammar or anything
    2. I don't see what's so "disasterful" (yeah, let's all create our own words while we're at it, it'll make it easier for us to understand each other for sure) in stating that somebody has got a sentence the wrong way due to a lack of knowledge in a given language. If he doesn't want to be mocked, or to be asked to repeat in a more legible way, nor even to be taught things because, just like now, it scratches his little overdimensioned ego, then he should just stop posting on english boards or make a little effort to have a coherent speech.
    3. Immediately after having made this statement (about his misunderstanding towards the given sentence) and explaining him what the sentence really meant, he and his gaylord friend yoru started spilling "ahm, shut up"s and "damn yer critics"s.

I wonder who's thinking wrong there. Please open your fucking eyes. And if you don't understand something, please scroll back and read earlier posts before spitting nonsense at me.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 03-19-2008 at 09:03 PM.

No more quarrels! Damn...I thought it was closed.