Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Don't fuck around. You people are just creating threads to your heart's content, throwing a few random pics in and writing down a sentence or two. Not even trying to make sense. Not even trying, for even just a second, to think about the topic you are writing about. Almost looks like this is turning into some kind of crappy religion whose motto would be to spill as much nonsense as you can before it's your turn to choke.

And then, you come and whine at me, "damn critics." You make me laugh so hard boys.

Oh, shut it,fuzzy! He perfectly knew what he wrote about. Maybe he knew that's improbable(highly) but let him go for god's sake!

Quote Originally Posted by Hiruko View Post
    Don't fuck around. You people are just creating threads to your heart's content, throwing a few random pics in and writing down a sentence or two. Not even trying to make sense. Not even trying, for even just a second, to think about the topic you are writing about. Almost looks like this is turning into some kind of crappy religion whose motto would be to spill as much nonsense as you can before your turn to choke comes.

And then, you come and whine at me, "damn critics." You make me laugh so hard boys.
    ähm shut up

Good one Minato!

LOL are you guys mental tards or something? this is not mIRC.

If you're so smart then explain me what you meant by

Quote Originally Posted by Minato Namikaze View Post

now it doesn't seem that bad being born into the Sarutobi Clan

A bad person into the Sarutobi clan ? what he means ? We have never seen Konohamarus father. Konohamarus father was the 3.Hokages son to like Asuma and he was his brother. Is he death or did he left ? We don't know. We only know that some member of the Sarutobi clan were "bad".
    If you're making any sense at all, and understanding your topic, why did ya write this complete nonsense? (and didn' even edit afterwards)

I'm waiting. Give me the explanation. I'm sure you have one for you are so smart.

edit: answering every opposition by "ehm shut up" is not called good. It is called idiocy. And it won't take you nowhere.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 03-19-2008 at 07:25 PM.

You say so cuz your mind is limited to the think you call "reality" or "Probability".
    If you tried to write a manga you would know how inpredictible can fantasy be.......
    You annoy me....If you put limits to fantasy, it's no longer fantasy...I don't care if this theory's wrong or something..but I just like to see what others have to say.

i hope archiel will not delete my theorie

pls read all i wrote to understand

why i think pein is a sarutobi

first of all look at this:

Asuma Sarutobi wanted to talk with Kakashi but Kurenai jumped in and over. What was what he wanted to say? We know that Asuma Sarutobi was the 3.Hokages son

and now look at this pls..these words what they mean ?

now it doesn't seem that bad being born into the Sarutobi Clan

A bad person into the Sarutobi clan ? what he means ? We have never seen Konohamarus father. Konohamarus father was the 3.Hokages son to like Asuma and he was his brother. Is he death or did he left ? We don't know. We only know that some member of the Sarutobi clan were "bad".

Sarutobi loved Konoha and respected everyone. Pein is like him...after deidara died and some members talked bad about him, he stopped them because he died like a true ninja and he respected him for that.

Why should he call Jiraiya, sensei if he isn't Jahiko or Nagato

?

because Jiraiya really was his sensei, in a group with Minato and antother boy/girl

how could he know Nagatos name,why is Konan following him and why is Yahiko one of the 6 bodys?

I think he knew from this person from his sensei Jiraiya then "Sarutobi pein" plucked out the eyes of nagato and killed yahiko. He didn't kill Konan and took her with him because he don't want Jiraiya sensei or other people to know who he really is. Why ? look:

Thats the secret behind it.

summary: A bad member of the Sarutobi clan which is Konohamarus father,Asuma's brother and the 4.Hokages son left the village and went to Madara. He plucked out Nagatos eyes killed Yahiko(to use him) and took Konan with him, to hide his true idendity. Jiraiya sensei was his sensei and he was in one team with Minato.

don't hit me if its wrong
    First of all, i saw this exact theory already, from someone in youtube, second of all, its so fake its not even funny. Was this a joke thread, or serious thread? Right now im thinking its a joke thread, so i dont want to disprove it....so were you kidding or serious?

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    First of all, i saw this exact theory already, from someone in youtube, second of all, its so fake its not even funny. Was this a joke thread, or serious thread? Right now im thinking its a joke thread, so i dont want to disprove it....so were you kidding or serious?
    show me this youtube video pls

and lol my pics are deleted ? hmm there were more than 10 pics :(

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    You say so cuz your mind is limited to the think you call "reality" or "Probability".
    If you tried to write a manga you would know how inpredictible can fantasy be.......
    LOL okay I'm done with you, I've had enough bloody fun for today. rofl. yer so stupid. Just listen. You don't make any sense. You don't know a shit about fantasy, manga, litterature, reality, probabilities, algorhythms, or whatever else you want to talk about. You try to show a pretty and cultivated image of yourself to others, but others just laugh at it for it is so obvious you are ignorant. And if I'm wrong then prove it to me. Express your opinion right here. Tell us what, in your opinion, is "manga", "reality", "probability", "writing", "fantasy." Tell us. Stop talking just for yourself just once and talk to us. You know. That fantastic thing called communication. Try and use it once.

If you wanna sound smart being a nuthead, you'll just end up being ridiculous. That is the only and one truth of your pathetic conscious reality.

and lol my pics are deleted ? hmm there were more than 10 pics :(
    Well, I guess even using a filehosting site is too complicated for your limited left-brained intelligence.
    Last edited by Hiruko; 03-19-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Picking up a quarrel with someone like you is called idiocy so let's just QUIT this matter. I just think critising others like this isn't right that's what i want to say to YOU, we are too different. We'll never come to a point.CLOSED
    ------------------------------------------
    One last thing.......Don't you say I know NOTHING about manga cuz it's the thing I'm MOST dedicated to!
    P.S I don't care if everyone laugh at me if it's about expressing my ideas.
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-19-2008 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost