Thread: Muddy

Muddy

04uf1.jpg

Clay, a child prodigy, was hired at the age of 14 to become a professor to make chimeras, creatures made with a fusion of various materials. However, after he was hired, he was unable to meet the expectations of the company that hired him and was fired. He comes upon an abandoned research facility and creates a human child chimera and names him Muddy. Together, they will go out into the world and find out what Muddy is capable of.
    been reading this since it started, and it did so quite slowly but i'm enjoying it more and more with every release

seeing as damnz has scanned the latest chapter i thought i'd better make a thread for all us muddy readers (uhh.... i hope its not just me) to say thankyou

cheers damnz, great scan and heres to your future as a 'lator

Well... I scanlated the latest and the LAST chapter. Since Muddy is already over It had a short life, though in my opinion it was a fresh air compared to the non-top Jump series like Usagi, Yushagaku, Neuro, etc. What's more, this new series called Bari Haken seems really worse than Muddy.

These new series are supposed to replace Muddy/KOSen/PoT/Muhyo, so they "should" be better than Muddy and KOSen. Honestly, it's the first time since I follow Jump magazine every week that I see a series ending so soon. Muddy was just something different from the rest of the series, and didn't grab the attention of too many people, but it deserved at least 20 chapters to get started with a decent story arc and character development.

However, farewell Muddy. It could have been greater if it had been given the chance.

over?!?! daymn that sucks. yeah the fresh uniqueness to muddy was what i enjoyed about it so much, i knew it wasnt popular but i didnt think it was going that bad

R.I.P Muddy

So sad. I just started reading it yesterday. It was refreshing.