Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Spoilers have been coming out very early for the past 2 months now, they're probably real considering most fakes go into much more detail. Will find out tues/wens I guess. It's possible Kisame and Hebi were fighting when they sensed Sasuke's chakra and ran to him. I think Kishi wants to get back to the story for now, Konoha and friends fight has been put off far too long. Hopefully this fight is more entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by lesath View Post
    Spoilers have been coming out very early for the past 2 months now, they're probably real considering most fakes go into much more detail. Will find out tues/wens I guess. It's possible Kisame and Hebi were fighting when they sensed Sasuke's chakra and ran to him. I think Kishi wants to get back to the story for now, Konoha and friends fight has been put off far too long. Hopefully this fight is more entertaining.
    yea but kisame's job was to make sure itachi and sasuke were left all alone to kill each other. it would make no sense for hebi to come to sasuke's rescue unless they somehow defeated kisame.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Well, whatever it is, I don't give a damn about the Kisame-Hebi fight, so just get it done as fast as possible. Oh, and is the guy saying Sasuke didn't understand what Itachi told him? Cause then it was quite useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan View Post
    Well, whatever it is, I don't give a damn about the Kisame-Hebi fight, so just get it done as fast as possible. Oh, and is the guy saying Sasuke didn't understand what Itachi told him? Cause then it was quite useless.
    I think he means that no one can understand what Itachi said, cuz it wasn't a japanese text but a few lines (as seen in the chapter 393).

Oh, all right, thank you. The reason I was asking was because we already knew we readers couldn't understand what was written, so I assumed that anything new about those lines would have to concern Sasuke, who, I again assumed, understood what Itachi said (so he could tell us). So I assumed that he was referring to Sasuke not undestanding, because that was also the feel I got from the spoiler.
    I guess I assumed too much.

I'm be angry if they don't show any of the Kisame Suigetsu fight.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    kisame shudn't have been defeated so easily...hes an akatsuki

We still don't know if the spoiler is true, and, of course, we still don't know what happened in the Suigetsu-Kisame fight...

From MangaHelpers:
    Verification: Pending
    Type: Spoiler Text
    Source: Alterno @ Ampz
    Credits: Wcomic @ 2ch.net

イタチがサスケに言った言葉。
    イタチ「あっちにゼツっていう奴いるから気を付けてね」ドサッ
    サスケ「………兄…さん?」

Alterno's translation:

Itachi said a word to Sasuke.
    Itachi: It seems that Zetsu have been paying attention carefully.
    Sasuke: .... Older Brother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflenet View Post
    I doubt they'll do you much good. Someone will just say you're stupid then ask what irony means <_<;

man the spoilers are so short >_< haha..