Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    all of the above
    Naruto if he uses Kage bunshins and takes 10 leadership courses at the same time and ace them all

Que gatito mas leeendo!!! hikonami's Avatar

Cool ME!!! hahaha

kakashi seems to be the one on line for the possition but i dont think he wantsto become hokage...so if tsunade dies pretty soon (which i believe she will) maybe the other two older guys (tsunade's advisors) might let the position to danzou.....or maybe there's a very strong and almighty ninja in retirement and he/she will become the next hokage until naruto is ready for the position
    ------------------------------------------
    it seems kakashi is tsunade's candidate.....but in naruto universe could be anyone...somehow a super great and wise ninja will emerge from retirement and become next hokage cuz i dont believe kakashi wants to be hokage.....he wants to serve naruto as hokage but naruto is too young and inmature right now so there might be a filler character until naruto is ready....
    my perfect hokage will be gai cuz he cares about friends and the village...and he is very energetic and loves to always go as far as possible!!!!!!!!!!!!(although he may need MANY advisors cuz he is not that witty)
    Last edited by hikonami; 03-18-2008 at 03:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I dont see tsunade dying in this arc.

??????
    yeah me either, it wouldnt make much since changing hokages so often besides all the other hokage's did something great for their village before they died, the first foundedn konoha and defeated madara, the second established the academy, the third saved the village from orochimaru, and the fourth saved the village from kyubi, the fifth has to do something big before she dies.

sharingan naruto

Gai Sensei 4 Hokage
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

I think this might be a very slight possibility. If Tsunade dies and Konoha is in a war they may want a military type leader. If he has pull on the counsel or anyone else who makes decisions then it could be the root leader. (sorry can't remember his name)
    Just becasue Tsunade and Jairaya think Kakashi doesn't mean he would get it. I mean Jairaya bit the dust and if a new Hokage is chosen Tsunade probably will have aswell.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Quote Originally Posted by blueiris385 View Post
    I think this might be a very slight possibility. If Tsunade dies and Konoha is in a war they may want a military type leader. If he has pull on the counsel or anyone else who makes decisions then it could be the root leader. (sorry can't remember his name)
    Just becasue Tsunade and Jairaya think Kakashi doesn't mean he would get it. I mean Jairaya bit the dust and if a new Hokage is chosen Tsunade probably will have aswell.

the war might be between konoha (leadeer tsunade) and Root ( leader danzou). If tsunade would die why should danzou be the leader ? He attacked Konoha and should be leader ? I don't think they could kill Konoha. The big Kakashi group can't be defeatet by an old baga

Uchiha Itachi

if he beat sasuke he will have new sharingan and he is more powerfull than kakashi
    he will can control kyubii so he is good person for hokage i think. Gaara was really bad ass too and now he is good kazekage

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Kakashi.... or maybe those village elders? they have to have some moves right????? right????