Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Red face

It would be cool to have Kakashi as a hokage, but, I doubt Kishi would make him one. Kishi wants him to be a 'cool guy' like he said a long time ago.(Not that I mean that Hokages can't be cool, but do you really think there's gonna be a big fight Danzou vs. Tsunade? Maybe alittle one cause if that big fight will happen, it's like repeating the 3rd's death) Unleas you're really just joking...

nah im not joking somthing is bound to happen with roots and danzo.

plus it seems like all sanin are dying off.

the only problem about this is, if kakashi became hokage he wont be albe to leave the hidden leaf because hokage have to always stay in the leaf to protect the village

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    nah im not joking somthing is bound to happen with roots and danzo.plus it seems like all sanin are dying off.the only problem about this is, if kakashi became hokage he wont be albe to leave the hidden leaf because hokage have to always stay in the leaf to protect the village
    I think that too(The roots and Danzo part). If not, Kishi wouldn't make such a big intro on roots. And he wouldn't have shown that Danzou really hates tsunade. Danzou wanted to be Hokage once, and I think he still does(Though he's an old geezer now)Let's go back to the main discussion: Kakashi's friends. For the thread start place, Minato said that the manga didn't state that. Yes, but when Kakashi talked to Sasuke,(Quite some time ago)he said: All my precious friends are dead now. (or something like that...)

lol yea true lets go back

mangekyou sharingan user kevnow08's Avatar
    if sasuke becomes hokage that would be cool but i doubt kishi would even make him one, but he really do deserves to be hokage. First he had give such service to the leaf, second he is a good friend of minato, hehehe and what if kakashi dies whos going to replace him NARUTO???????!!!!!!!!!!
    OBITO IS THE GOD OF ALL THE UCHIHA CLAN GRATEST DISCOVERY EVER

Kakashi is a great option to be hokage... but there are others.....anytways back to the main topic...is rin dead?

thers a good chance she escaped to the Kyubbi so for me theres no reason why she should be dead
    "Now you see me....now you don't."

Behold Konoha's Yellow Flash, Minato Namikase

Quote Originally Posted by LostNin View Post
    Kakashi is a great option to be hokage... but there are others.....anytways back to the main topic...is rin dead?

thers a good chance she escaped to the Kyubbi so for me theres no reason why she should be dead
    in the manga they said "she died somewhere" but i'm not sure

mangekyou sharingan user kevnow08's Avatar
    whatever it is we still dont know if rin already died or not its still not proven in the manga maybe itachi didnt know that rin could have escaped at the kyuubi attack and hid herself somewhere unseen

if KAKASHI becomes hokage that would be cool but i doubt kishi would even make him one, but he really do deserves to be hokage. First he had give such service to the leaf, second he is a good friend of minato, hehehe and what if kakashi dies whos going to replace him NARUTO???????!!!!!!!!!!

ps the other comment i sent was a wrong 1 this is the original
    OBITO IS THE GOD OF ALL THE UCHIHA CLAN GRATEST DISCOVERY EVER

naruto still has to grow a lot to become hokage....even shikamaru will be better
    "Now you see me....now you don't."

Behold Konoha's Yellow Flash, Minato Namikase

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    1. This is not a theory, from what I can gather you basically asked about why Gai is still alive if hes Kakashi's friend

2. This has gone off topic, you've moved from a subject about Kakashi's friends to him being Hokage

This thread, following the rules set in the reminder thread should be graveyarded.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?