Page 54 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 ... LastLast
    I think that obito has a role here that we are missing and if we find out that we will have our answer
    ^_^

Obito's window of opportunity is slipping away. If Obito is gonna show up anywhere in the story, now would be a good time. With all the Uchiha this and that going on, he could easily be inserted but Kishi better come up with a good flashback to explain how he survived his "Rock > Uchiha" business.

I just thought of this, don't know if it's been mentioned sometime earlier in this thread, but if Tobi=Obito wouldn't he have just phased through the rock, taking no damage whatsoever? (Assuming Tobi=Obito) That seems like an awful lot to go through. Giving your sharingan to your best friend and then coming back evil later? Lots of problems here if this scenario were to happen lol.

@afro thunda

It seems illogical for Obito to come back to life, somehow, and be evil. And I completely agree with those, such as yourself, that also feel this way, but, I could see him being pissed off for being left under a few tons of rocks...

..oh well. I totally hope it's not Obito as the explanation would be far too fantastical (I think) to explain his "resurrection" and badassness.

it will be very interesting if obito is alive thats why I hope for obito's return
    ^_^

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by ashu2411 View Post
    I think this is not a goofy act, Madara/Tobi is actually of this nature. Its said nowhere that Madara was a very serious type person. He could be like Shikaku (one tailed beast from Gaara) who was pretty goofy too despite being a one tailed demon. I really dont think that he is acting goofy, thats his true nature.
    dude u srsly believe that madara has that type of personality?? (WTF????)
    i think dat tobi is just actin like a joker cuz he wants to remain inconspicuous so that no one can know he is actually madara (except for pein, konan, zetsu, n itachi) this is cuz he wants secrecy so his plans (other than restoring his powers, he has to have some crazy world domination plans) arent revealed, it is probably cuz pein n him share the same motives

Quote Originally Posted by ashu2411 View Post
    I think this is not a goofy act, Madara/Tobi is actually of this nature. Its said nowhere that Madara was a very serious type person. He could be like Shikaku (one tailed beast from Gaara) who was pretty goofy too despite being a one tailed demon. I really dont think that he is acting goofy, thats his true nature.
    The guy freakin stole his brothers eyes, killed him, and started a gang of s-rank criminals that are trying to take over the world, and you say that this is his natural personality? Its already proven that its an act, Its said that madara formed akatsuki to hide in its shadow, he made a new name for himself, to hide himself, he wears the mask, so no one knows him, and he has a personality that makes no one think its him, its the perfect plan.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

I think this is really amusing, maybe this is Madara's way of having fun because he knows nobody can best him. So he does whatever he wants, I still find it pretty funny, also given the fact that Madara got a hair cut his new look must look sleek and his humorous image is probably to make his enemies underestimate him.

2 words: kaizer sose

Quote Originally Posted by atriede View Post
    Simple answer. He obviously hides his identity form most akatsuki members as well as everyone. This=he does not want most Akatsuki members to know his identity, meaning to them he is known as goofy Tobi. This is because if you are seeking secrecy in any organisation then, its not a good idea to let everyone of your members know your true identity. Obviously the less members who know his identity, the less likely his true identity is to be leaked to everyone, which is why only the 'high ranking members' like Pein and Zetsu know Tobi as Madara. After all that is why he calls himself Tobi, not Madara, he wants to hide his identity to prevent Konoha second guessing his Plans and thrawting him. And this is why Kishi says he hid within the shadows of his own organisation.
    LOL, I thought this was pretty obvious.
    Itachi - Knows
    Pein - Knows
    Konan - Knows
    Zetsu - Knows
    So the only person he needs to act for is Kisame?

----------------------------------------------------------

However back to Ndes post. Why does Madara act goofy. I don't know why he lets himself be humiliated like that. He even allows Deidara to strangle him.
    Last edited by Phixion; 03-06-2008 at 02:01 PM.

the strong ones never reveal themselves to the end even in manga so matbe thats his plan he knows that he would not be able to take on the strong ones on his own so he is letting the fights happen and then he will pick the bones so to speak
    oh my god am back