Page 52 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndes View Post
    weve recently learned that tobi is madara and most people probably think he was just acting as a stupid newcomer in order to hide his identity and divert suspicion and that his true personality is shown here:
    Naruto 364 | Read naruto chapter 364 manga online
    but then we see this situation.
    Naruto 380 | Read naruto chapter 380 manga online
    Naruto 380 | Read naruto chapter 380 manga online
    hes back to the stupid tobi image, but why? there is no akatsuki to watch him. why should he be trying to fool konoha? he'll have to go godmode anyway if he wants to survive this so why dont dropp the goofy attitude?
    I think this is not a goofy act, Madara/Tobi is actually of this nature. Its said nowhere that Madara was a very serious type person. He could be like Shikaku (one tailed beast from Gaara) who was pretty goofy too despite being a one tailed demon. I really dont think that he is acting goofy, thats his true nature.

once again I'm going to say my theory I think that there are two tobis and one of them is Madara and the other is Obito there is a reason for him to be in the manga don't you think so too everything has a reason
    ^_^

Naruto Madara's secrets

It seems strange to me that Madara lived so much time.
    Now listen to this: maybe Madara thanks to EMS could transfer his soul in other people.
    The dark haired boy near to Minato could be an Uchiha, what if Madara transferred in that boy? And they were friends with Yondaime. When they grow Madara summoned Kyubi and Minato stopped him. Madara was maybe killed/ injuried and had to transfer in Obitos body which he repaired thanks to Kakuzu(he's old so he could have known Madara once) and now is waiting to gain power.

Madara's in here!(the other one might be Ibiki or his brother)
    Jiraya: Oh shit! If I red this before I would avoid a terrible war! I was too busy in collecting "data".

I haven't posted i a very long time in the threads but i had to after seeing this...

LOL.

sorry man but you really made me laugh *ehm i don't think that Madara is that guy.
    Conspiracy theory

Finally Ekess has Come back to Mangashare
    Finally Ekess has Come back to Boredom Zone
    Finally Ekess has Come back to The Corupted wish game
    Finally Ekess has Come back Home.!

Spoiler!

You have the WORST ideas.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

How do YOU explain then this HUGE timeskip and Madara STILL ALIVE.
    It's not only me, I have some friends who think the same. And Itachi talked about another power of EMS still unknown. And why isn't it possible? YOU may be as WRONG as I am!
    ------------------------------------------
    That Guy" = Negato/Pain/Pein/The Akatsuki member formally known as pein.
    Ekess...
    It's evident you haven't red the recently the manga. If you did you would know that Nagato/Pain was trained by jiraya along with Konan and Yahiko BEFORE(pretty much) MINATO
    ------------------------------------------
    I'll give you a link: Naruto 373 page 01 | One Manga
    Last edited by Yoru; 03-03-2008 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

those two characters are just random characters to me... and most probably to everyone else. there is most likely no need for them to get introduced as adults in the manga... unless one of them is going to help naruto train... because of being minato's aqquiantance.. and most likely childhood friend(s)

other then that I see no roles in those two characters...

The reason Obito was in the Manga was to explain why Kakashi got his Sharingan and to show why he thinks teamwork and other stuff Obito thought him is important. His role was also to explain why Kakashi is always late .

So personally I disagree with you theory. If there really were 2 Tobi's I think the chance is bigger that Madara's brother is one of them.

those two characters are just random characters to me... and most probably to everyone else. there is most likely no need for them to get introduced as adults in the manga... unless one of them is going to help naruto train... because of being minato's aqquiantance.. and most likely childhood friend(s)

other then that I see no roles in those two characters...
    In the Naruto first series Jiraya says that a great teacher will make eccelent students, so I don't think that these two aren't important, I mean if they were J-man's students they can't be insignificant. Just look Minato!

read carefully, the unless part states otherwise that they might be important