Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    All I can say is that if Tobi did die I'd be really mad... He didn't even do anything ! Also in Naruto if you have a sharangan your instantly uber or going to be uber. Kikashi is only half as uber cuz he just has one lol.

Yosh

I thought about this yesterday. If you change around the words in Tobi you get obit. He looks the same and has the eye hole on one side of his face. (Obito got the other side crushed). So i say he is. But this is highly unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by LeAdEr Of AkAtSuKi (PeIn) View Post
    Yosh

I thought about this yesterday. If you change around the words in Tobi you get obit. He looks the same and has the eye hole on one side of his face. (Obito got the other side crushed). So i say he is. But this is highly unlikely.
    err...i'm pretty sure you mean bito instead of obit

Sounds like this would be a great twist. My only thought about it is why would obito want to join Akatsuki?

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    It's really not that great of a twist imo.

It's in a way too obvious to be true - Hence the name and eye patch thing.

I'd like to see him with the mask off before we start making judgements.

This thread delivers.

Quote Originally Posted by blindSharingan View Post
    Sounds like this would be a great twist. My only thought about it is why would obito want to join Akatsuki?
    He could either be a "Cross path" spy inside Akatsuki & outside of it.

He maybe agreed with Itachi to release "Tengo" because of the search for Bijuu's.

He maybe decided to join Akatsuki to get stronger than in Konoha. (Just like Sasuke did)

There could be endless explanations to it, but we're not sure who is this "Tobi" or what the hell is he

man you guys are reading to deep, obito isnt tobi unless kishi reads tobi=obito forums and says, "i'll give them this one in seeing how i made the akatsuki leader not yondaime"

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Just search manga helpers for the spoiler, this topic is in there.

meh.. alot of yall had some good ideas and theories of tobi's identity, but u had others who were just posting not making sense. i had a theory of my own a while back (posted it on another site.) it was something like..

After Kakashi escaped with Rin and left Obito under the rocks, Obito passed out. After the battle was over Obito probably regained consciousness. Knowing a battle took place between Konohagakure(Konoha) and Iwagakure(Village Hidden Among Rocks) Zetsu probably searched the ruins of the battle (dont know what for; maybe weapons/armor to sell.) I'm saying cause I believe Zetsu hails from the Kusagakure(Village Hidden in the Grass). I'm assuming these based on the kind of jutsu Zetsu uses, although not much is known of that village. Kusagakure is located between the battle of Konoha and the Rock Village where I believe Obito was left injured. It says Obito's right side was crushed yes, but he was very much alive and there wasn't enough time for Kakashi and Rin to pull him free to escape. Maybe Obito's right eye wasnt destroyed in the accident and maybe he was rescued by Zetsu who then made him his subordinate. I also think Obito may have amnesia which is why he hasnt returned to the Leaf Village.

It seems Obito and Tobi have similar personalities and their appearance kind of favor each other. I think its very likely that Tobi is indeed Obito. I saw some questions like, 'Why didn't he join Akatsuki when they first banded with Zetsu?' At the time Obito probably wasn't physically ready even for combat let alone be a member of Akatsuki a group of S-Class Missing-nin. This is all just a theory I came up with that I thought sounded logical.
    Last edited by oOYourdadOo; 07-26-2007 at 03:46 AM.