Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1533
    Quote Originally Posted by rinnebadass View Post
    no seek. i believe that you are wrong.

minato gave kiuby to naruto for him to destroy not tobi as a man, but what tobi represents\stands for\believe etc. destroy that, and you will destroy tobi. destroy only tobi and not the rest, and another tobi will show up.
    Thx Pain. Thought u died.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopopolis View Post
    Hehe a great twist would show deidaria and sasuke have died in the blast and only tobi is alive, He takes his mask off and its realy........... Sasuke!!!!
    Wow!! this is a great one, but I think Tobi is just clever and playing them a game, how do you see it?
    They have won this far but tobi will always come out the victor.
    steve barbarich
    best adwords

Tobi is not obito..why Im sure of it?because if his obito he would be about the same age and body physique like kakashi when his fighting yondaime hokage

Well...I had joked about Tobi being Rokudo Sage's eldest son earlier in this thread, but with Tobi claiming to have given Nagato the Rinnegan, I'm not so sure it's a joke anymore. What if the elder son stole the Rinnegan from his father on his death bed, and had kept them in secret? Then, Tobi had disguised as a stone ninja and implanted the Rinnegan in Nagato, so nobody would guess what truly happened. And now perhaps through a jutsu of his own, or using Zetsu's power to mold a body, is using Madara's name and Obito's body as a cloak. I mean, it would explain why he knows everything about Rokudo Sage, and I gave a few images of support a while back, if anyone cares enough to look.

nagato already had the rinnegan before that. read it again when his parents were killed.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodRaven View Post
    Tobi is not obito..why Im sure of it?because if his obito he would be about the same age and body physique like kakashi when his fighting yondaime hokage
    you are some what wrong about that Itachi had the body of a fucking full grown adult at the age of 13. so the same can be said about obito.

At that time he could just have a body of other uchicha and that's all (if he had, then it probably was Shisui's). After the massacre he just needed a body of uchicha that wasn't in the village or was known as dead.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    I can see it now:

Tobi: You fools, believing I was Madara till the very end. I didn't even need to use my sharingan to pull off this illusion.
    Kakashi: I knew it! REVEAL YOURSELF OBITO!!!
    Tobi: wuhhh??? Who the fuck is he??? No, what you all failed to realise is that-
    Narubo: But of course! Only one person could be as evil and twisted as you! REVEAL YOURSELF DANZO!
    Tobi: wtf no! How can you all be so stupid? I even foreshadowed this as far back as Chapter 1... No there is only one person evil enough to be me... And that is...
    Sakura: Kabutomaru?
    Sasuke: Suigetsu?
    Sai: The Jyubi?
    Tobi: NO!!!! BOW BEFORE ME FOR YOU FACE THE MIGHTY WICKET BASKET AS FIRST SEEN IN PANEL 4 OF PAGE 39 OF CHAPTER 1 OF THIS ALMIGHTY MANGA!!!!!!!1111
    *cue Kishimoto pleasuring himself while muttering "I've done it again"

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

tobi is shisui.

Quote Originally Posted by xenonova View Post
    tobi is shisui.
    agree