Page 102 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1533
    but madara does have high chakra amounts so he ages slower to the point were he seems immortal

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

@POW

That's what the registration numbers are for. Its a number that's listed in the Shinobi Registration Book (Ch. 2). So its got every ninja who's ever been a part of Konoha listed. From the very 1st Shinobis to whatever the number is now (12000+ Shinobi so far).

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    @POW

That's what the registration numbers are for. Its a number that's listed in the Shinobi Registration Book (Ch. 2). So its got every ninja who's ever been a part of Konoha listed. From the very 1st Shinobis to whatever the number is now (12000+ Shinobi so far).

Indeed but you could even guesstimate how many are there now if you subtract say Kakashi's from Naruto's you get 2887 ninja and then theorize maybe half or more died off.

Thats about 1443 perhaps still alive from Kakashi's time till Naruto's + whatever older ninja happen to still be around. However notice you dont see alot of old ninja as most die young or retire.

Intresting but off topic so I'l leave it there.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

Indeed but you could even guesstimate how many are there now if you subtract say Kakashi's from Naruto's you get 2887 ninja and then theorize maybe half or more died off.

Thats about 1443 perhaps still alive from Kakashi's time till Naruto's + whatever older ninja happen to still be around. However notice you dont see alot of old ninja as most die young or retire.

Intresting but off topic so I'l leave it there.
    True, but we don't need to figure out exactly how many ninja there really are alive. Its just a list of all the ninja that have existed in Konoha. Anyways, back on topic. Danzo = Danzo.

Danzo = madara + obito * x, where x is the amount of sharingans kishi pulls off his ass for no apparent reason

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

My guess is, Danzo is Obito.
    Before Obito "Died" his whole RIGHT side of his body was crushed leaving only his left eye available to Kakashi to replace his damaged left eye.
    Notice how Danzo is wrapped up in bandages on the RIGHT side of his head/face and possibly the whole right side of his body which is probably covered up by his Garb? Dress? Toga?
    Finally, when Danzo reveals his Sharringan, his right eye is seriously damaged.
    Based on all of the facts on this post. This theory is probably only 0.01% Correct.

My2Cents
    Don't Judge Me >.>

^^Especially since in order to believe Danzo = Obito, we'd have to believe that for some unexplainable reason, the rock falling on Obito accelerated his life by 60+ years.

Quote Originally Posted by Eonaite View Post
    My guess is, Danzo is Obito.
    Before Obito "Died" his whole RIGHT side of his body was crushed leaving only his left eye available to Kakashi to replace his damaged left eye.
    Notice how Danzo is wrapped up in bandages on the RIGHT side of his head/face and possibly the whole right side of his body which is probably covered up by his Garb? Dress? Toga?
    Finally, when Danzo reveals his Sharringan, his right eye is seriously damaged.
    Based on all of the facts on this post. This theory is probably only 0.01% Correct.

My2Cents
    Don't Judge Me >.>

Prepare to be Judged!

Does the word timeline mean nothing....Danzou is 72, Obito was 13 year old boy who would be about 29 if alive today.....

Now how do you plead? ......Not guilty on the plea of Insanity.?

Your punsihment is........

That reminds me. 2000AD is out tomorrow - thsv
    Last edited by thsv; 07-14-2009 at 07:07 PM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

obito is the same age as kakashi, so danzo cant be him. plus he was an old guy who was bandaged up when he fought nagato and yankio. i would guess thats around when obito was crushed. if madara were danzo, i dont think madara would risk saskue actually fighting him. i like danzo being danzo cuz i think hes just a fodder character that stole a sharingan and that saskue is going kill

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

ObitoDoesn't equal Tobi!

Obito doesn't equal Tobi! I know somethings in manga don't always seem what they seem. But this to me has pretty much been set in stone and couldn't be other wise in my standing, but to each his own. To me Obito's and Tobi personality clash, Obito's very caring and trust worthy person, while Tobi is this happy go lucky psychedelic maniac that wants to take over the Naruto world, this pretty much sounds like any regular Uchiha. To me most of these people are trash with the expection of Obito, they always think there better then anyone else, and are always looking down on or using other people.

Spoiler!